New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I'm reading many comments on Celtics fan page that blame coach Joe for not calling timeout twice. Guess he's getting no plays planned anyway. I'm feeling already Udoka is the better coach. They won't get past Doc Rivers or Spo or Thibs.
series is tied Phil. It's a best 2 of 3 and Boston has 2 home games. Keep the faith Phil.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I always liked Michael Thompson when he was a Laker. He has been the Lakers radio color commentator for the past 20 years.....terrific read

Mychal Thompson finding balance as he calls Lakers-Warriors games

The former Lakers star and current radio announcer embraces the opportunity to cover his son's playoff games.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I always liked Michael Thompson when he was a Laker. He has been the Lakers radio color commentator for the past 20 years.....terrific read

Mychal Thompson finding balance as he calls Lakers-Warriors games

The former Lakers star and current radio announcer embraces the opportunity to cover his son's playoff games.

I heard Jeff VG said that despite the formal answer that he's rooting for his employer as he claimed, Jeff believes he's rooting for his son. :D

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
Almost halftime and the Heat are just getting their way with everything. Fluid offense and tight defense while the Knicks had to fight for every point, usually via one on one plays. That is the difference. Kevin Love at age 34 is proving to be a great pickup from the buy out market. His experience adds to the strong work ethics of Butler and Bam, and in a way, Lowry. :D

I noticed something is quite wrong with Poole. A far cry from the last Finals. And his body language as he walked towards the bench is like he's not focused into the game.

And where is that patented antics of Draymond? Stomping and kicking and getting into the heads of the Lakers. He suddenly became 'user friendly'. :D

Bottom line is that this has been all Steph with a triple double. Lakers always played catch up and held a few brief leads only to have Steph take over

Lonnie Walker Jr makes just about everything in the the game came down to the final two minutes of the 4th period. AD did nothing in the second half. Lakers take a 102-99 lead with 1:19 left. Curry misses the shot of the game with 15 seconds left Walker makes 2 free throws and lakers lead by 3 with 15 seconds in game. After time out Warriors take ball at half court however Draymond gives up ball

Final Lakers 104-101 in spite of an epic game by Curry

Lakers go up 3-1 and are one game away from WC finals. o_O

Walker did what Poole was supposed to do. Poole had zero points. Entering a new rich 4 year contract next year. He's now going to be in group of Whiteside, Anderson, Chandler Parsons. Lemon after a juicy contract. :)

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Reeves is just 5 points shy of the total output of Wiggins and Klay. 21 vs 26. How about that.

Did you notice how patient Jimmy Butler was in the second half.
That spoke volumes in their win.
Butler, believe it or not, has leveled up even more from the past year, and he is what we call the heart of the team. He leads by example, and the work culture of the Heat fits him to a T. I just shake my head when he makes those tough shots. Sometimes I think it won't go in but it did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reeves is just 5 points shy of the total output of Wiggins and Klay. 21 vs 26. How about that.
Reaves has proven his mettle this year. When he is on the floor, everything changes. He reminds me of Alex Caruso when he was with the Lakers. Reaves is the new "white mamba"

Reactions: jadis
  • Haha
Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu