New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Is it just me, or does James Harden continue to misfire when his team needs him the most?
Remember 27 threes missed in a game 7?
I shouldn't comment because the Celtics are the opponents and I don't want to jinx or un jinx him like Perkins does. Lol

Reactions: christoph
Lakers/GSW

If Curry and Klay catch fire, is still a possible win for GSW.

I didn't watch game two. Wondered if AD conserved a bit of energy for game three? Not minutes wise.
Was pleased to see Lonnie Walker IV get some quality minutes.
I like that the team is winning games, and not LeBron.
He's placing trust in them, which is being rewarded.

I was critical of D'Angelo Russell in the first 2-3 games of the Memphis series.
Was thinking they should start Shroder. That's changes; he's flicked the switch.

Games are crazy to predict. Where's the 20 points of Poole? He's not consistent. Where's the 20 points each of the 2 Greens? JJ Reddick said Curry should be dribbling around for his shots and not get around screens as the Lakers found this out. Agree with you that the Lakers team is helping them win and not just one man. But then again that one man will claim credit when the team wins. Damm respect. Remember? That is the smear of the sport. He claims it himself. I've been thinking since trade deadline, the first name that became the last name was the key. Russell Westbrook became d Angelo Russell. If they win as Perkins predicted, that was the turning point. If you don't believe me, imagine Russell playing instead of d Angelo. And LeBron is the point guard. The others are just icing on the cake. What's this bit about Rob Lowe being the real Pelinka and vice versa. Silver has to make this a 7 game series. Then make it a Celtics Lakers finals. He'll be the true league MVP. :D

Games are crazy to predict. Where's the 20 points of Poole? He's not consistent. Where's the 20 points each of the 2 Greens? JJ Reddick said Curry should be dribbling around for his shots and not get around screens as the Lakers found this out. Agree with you that the Lakers team is helping them win and not just one man. But then again that one man will claim credit when the team wins. Damm respect. Remember? That is the smear of the sport. He claims it himself. I've been thinking since trade deadline, the first name that became the last name was the key. Russell Westbrook became d Angelo Russell. If they win as Perkins predicted, that was the turning point. If you don't believe me, imagine Russell playing instead of d Angelo. And LeBron is the point guard. The others are just icing on the cake. What's this bit about Rob Lowe being the real Pelinka and vice versa. Silver has to make this a 7 game series. Then make it a Celtics Lakers finals. He'll be the true league MVP. :D
This series isn't going 7 games as I believe the Lakers will close them out in 6. FWIW Steph and Klay were hitting everything last night but the Lakers Defense was superb overall. This is a new Lakers team which started the season a day after the trade deadline. Getting D'Angelo Russell back was a huge addition and to get rid of the scowl was a relief for the team's kharma. Austin Reaves has proved himself to be another white mamba and his presence on the floor changes games. BUt in the end the Lakers future playoff hopes this season hinge on AD and hopefully he will over ride the statistics which show him playing strong on odd numbered games and poorly on even numbered games which means next game he'll be like he was in game 2. But in the end JackD was right on when he said the GSW are too old and not tall enough to beat the Lakers.

As for a Lakers Celtics playoffs that would be epic HOWEVER even more epic would be a 7th and 8th place team in the finals and watching Jimmy Butler single handedly destroy the Knicks yesterday, all I can say is beware of the Heat and Butler. he has been the MVP of the playoffs so far

Reactions: jadis
Butler it truly amazing. Doesn't get tired. Lol

With Celtics having 6 players in double digits, and an unsuccessful challenge on an offensive foul on Embiid Celts hold a one point lead however final
116-115 Sixers as Smart misses by a nanosecond on a 3 pointer to win it

Series tied at 2-2 as Harden was the hero of this game with 42 points and a 3 to win the game

Suddenly becomes a 2 out of 3 series

• Wow
With Celtics having 6 players in double digits, and an unsuccessful challenge on an offensive foul on Embiid Celts hold a one point lead however final
116-115 Sixers as Smart misses by a nanosecond on a 3 pointer to win it

Series tied at 2-2 as Harden was the hero of this game with 42 points and a 3 to win the game

Suddenly becomes a 2 out of 3 series
That was a tough way to keep the series alive though!

2 losses both due to 3 points shots by Harden with few seconds remaining. Philly must be a genius to trade a 26 year old number 1 draft pick Ben Simmons for a soon to be 34 year old supposedly washed out James Harden. :D No defense can stop that kind of a low percentage shot. Lol.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams
Is it just me, or does James Harden continue to misfire when his team needs him the most?
Remember 27 threes missed in a game 7?
That's why i didn't want to reverse jinx him. 42 points tonight. And they needed that shot. The whole city of Philadelphia needed that shot.

Now the rivalry is really a definitive rivalry. But if I'm a coach of Boston and saw the balanced scoring, I can't complain. I'd rather see this than having 2 players score 42 points each. It's always been a 5 man game for me.

Given that AD is now the undisputed scoring leader of the Lakers, who in other projected opponents teams can stop him? KD/Ayton? Jokic? Embiid? Bam? My best best would be Embiid, as he and AD like to fall down a lot. :D But I'm thinking KD.

Jokic missed 2 key possessions in the end. So far in his career, even with his 2 MVPs, I have not been impressed by his contribution to his team. It's like he flips the ball with some impromptu moves which are awkward. Some go in , some don't. I don't see a Dirk in his plays.

And KD is still KD, end game 4th quarter he is really reliable. It's like the Suns keep the game close, and in the end, KD is there, like a Superman.

• Love
Series tied at 2-2 as Booker and JD combine for 72 points and Shamut seals the win
This game, Shamet was the key. 17 points off the bench, normally, he would not even play. :D

And KD is still KD, end game 4th quarter he is really reliable. It's like the Suns keep the game close, and in the end, KD is there, like a Superman.
Hmmm... Warriors sure miss KD. :D Another oldie, but a killer oldie. LOL

• Sad
I'm reading many comments on Celtics fan page that blame coach Joe for not calling timeout twice. Guess he's getting no plays planned anyway. I'm feeling already Udoka is the better coach. They won't get past Doc Rivers or Spo or Thibs.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu