New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The Lakers continue to be an effective run and gun team until they have to play defense and then all bets are off. Yesterday they quickly opened an 18 point lead vs the Mavs only to watch it evaporate. The game once again comes down to the final 2 FT's as Le Bron is fouled.with the game tied. Of course he misses the first one but makes the second as the Lakers prevail

I love watching Lance Stephenson play as he energizes the fans. From the side he reminds me of LBJ

I was hopeful when Lance joined the Clippers a couple years ago. Jadis warned me not to get my hopes up - he was right.

For every good play he makes, he also make at least on bone head move - so, don't get your hopes up too high. :)

Looks like Magic is turning on Luke (likely at LeBron's behest).

I am still a Luke Walton fan so if the Lakers cut him lose maybe Doc can use him on the Clippers staff.

Looks like Magic is turning on Luke (likely at LeBron's behest).

I am still a Luke Walton fan so if the Lakers cut him lose maybe Doc can use him on the Clippers staff.
where did you read that

I hear Tyronn Lue is available

Magic Johnson reportedly 'admonished' Lakers coach Luke Walton for the Lakers' slow start, and pressure is already mounting...

The Los Angeles Lakers have had a slow, up-and-down start to the season, and at 3-5, pressure is already mounting on head coach Luke Walton.

According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, team president Magic Johnson met with Walton and "admonished" him for the Lakers' slow start, sending the message to turn things around.

Wojnarowski described Johnson's feedback as "cutting," leaving the feeling that Walton and the coaching staff are under pressure to win now.

The Lakers start to the season has been rocky, but not totally unexpected. Much of the roster is new, and they're adjusting to the presence of LeBron James, who changes the way an entire franchise operates. They've had both close losses and wins, plus a bizarre scuffle that saw Rajon Rondo and Brandon Ingram, two key players, get suspended.

LeBronish events are happening all over again. If he is in your team, you'd really really wish they do not occur and are just bad dreams. I'm very very happy that rumors that he would consider the Celtics months ago did not come true. Spoestra took the roller coaster ride a few times when Miami was having losing streaks. Mike Brown got it too and so did Blatt. The latter two did not survive the 'pressure'. As for Lue being available, my personal take is that a cardboard image of him and a recording of him will do the trick, as James was the defacto everything in Cleveland when Lue was the head coach. :D And I heard the JR Smith wants a trade, another 'motley crew' piece. :D

Clippers beat the Magic on the road by 25 points tonight. Back to LA to play the discombobulated Timberwolves on Monday.

Hey Bob! OKC claws way back to .500. Predictions appear to be holding up. Coach Billy is as predictable as ever!

Having Shroeder and Russ on the floor at the same time seems to be working though. I would want to say interesting but evenn just watching highlights, the Thunder are friggin boring!

Colin can be a bit funny. "Dodgers lost the World Series and 2 days later, Magic was in a bad mood... he took it out on Luke Walton. :D

At the 2:48 mark...

Last edited:
Clippers beat the Magic on the road by 25 points tonight. Back to LA to play the discombobulated Timberwolves on Monday.

Saw highlights of the Bobi show. :) Man, the guy is so tall and huge, Doc needs to make a weapon out of this talent. He scored 10 that night and if Doc can make him do 20 ppg, that would be some weapon. We're not even counting the rebounds. :D

Clipper fans love Bobi ! He is quite a character and has turned out to be a better player that expected.

Nice Pacers - Celtics game. Tied at halftime after the Pacers rallied from 13 points down. Pacers have a good 6-3 record, good young players too.

Ola show. Nails a 3 with 5 seconds to take the lead. Pacers win by 1. Great game.

it was strange waking upend seeing the Celtics in 4th place in the East

I have been quite impressed with a lot of teams this year including Denver, Toronto, Milwaukee and Indiana but the reality is that so far the Warriors not only look unstoppable but better still than previous years

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing