New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

That's what we missed during the lockout, Steve. Players movements. It's like trailers for our upcoming movies or appetizers for dinner. :) BTW, I'm excited too about the C's trying to get David West. Though the C's do not have a true center now in their roster other than JO who was not a factor last season. LAL with Howard will usher in their 'new era' of championship run, assuming Kobe doesn't feud with the guy. ;)

So if the Lakers do not get CP3 but somehow do get Howard (presumably Bynum would be part of the trade for Howard), the Lakers still need a point guard. Chauncey Billups? He'd be a great fit for 1 year, then the Lakers make a run for Howard's good friend, D. Will.

So if the Lakers do not get CP3 but somehow do get Howard (presumably Bynum would be part of the trade for Howard), the Lakers still need a point guard. Chauncey Billups? He'd be a great fit for 1 year, then the Lakers make a run for Howard's good friend, D. Will.

Agreed, Ron. Billups in LA would be an ideal scenario, Fisher can't play long minutes in a game but is always dangerous on the last second shot.

dwighthowarlakers.png

now that I have your attention....just kidding :)

Was this a snapshot from your dream last night? :)

Looks like them or the Nets. Bulls may make a play but he doesn't seem interested in Chicago.

Looks like CP3 on track to the Clips for a nice package. Man, all anyone wants is that LA sunshine anymore :)

Last edited:
CP3 still a Hornet after all these wranglings. Howard still taking with the Magic. If both say put, then there is so much ado about nothing. LOL

And btw, it is Boston that needs a good center. ;)

is there another way to spell "Conflict of Interests" ??? Let's wait and see .. Lakers hate to show their hands. I will bet they are working right now intensely behind the scenes and I am thinking they will go after Dwight Howard...

is there another way to spell "Conflict of Interests" ??? Let's wait and see .. Lakers hate to show their hands. I will bet they are working right now intensely behind the scenes and I am thinking they will go after Dwight Howard...

My feelings too, on both counts. I won't be surprised if news pop out one day saying Howard has signed with LAL long term. They still have Gasol (who was traded on paper) and Bynum to trade with ORL.

For for whatever he's worth, Vince Carter has signed with the Dallas Mavericks. So with Odom, Rudy Fernandez and now Carter in their line-up, that could quite make up for the Chandler loss. Who knows, Vince might actually get his first title. ;)

Yeah Steve. And Clippers bag Chauncey Billups off waivers. Stern wants a lot of good players for CP3 so he can sell the Hornets at a good value to the next buyer. With this kind of mess, I wonder who would still want to buy the Hornets?

Isn't Pangilinan and company supposedly looking to buy a team? Who knows maybe they'll look at N.O. instead of SAC.

Who guards the paint? Haywood?

Yeah. That's their remaining center and quite capable at his job. Overshadowed only by chandler and now has his chance to be starter again

Isn't Pangilinan and company supposedly looking to buy a team? Who knows maybe they'll look at N.O. instead of SAC.

Was he looking to buy an nba team? Wow.

Carter has truly been a journeyman since leaving Toronto. He too is looking for the winning team but always seems to show up one year late

He seems to always given his best. Not like his cousin tracy who's more controversial.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu