New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Clippers are in great shape as they are only down by 21 at the half. :)

Just keep on fighting. It's never over till it's over.

Celtics with early hot shooting goes up 3-0 over Indy. Jaylen Brown responds to being a starter in the absence of Smart. Irving is awesome down the line as the take charge guy.

Several weeks ago it was my thought that the Eastern Conference final would be between Bucks and Sixers but the feisty Brooklyn Nets is making a real series of it, even with Joel Embiid in the game

Nets lead late in the third 82-74

Boban has a wing span the size of a jumbo jet

Reactions: jadis
I even went to church this morning but it didn't help the Clippers against the Warriors - lost 113-105. Kept it relatively close but that was all.

It was close and the Clipps held a 5 point lead for a while

Clipps have a good future next year.

I just think the warriors might be vulnerable. This and last game were close and for them to give up a 31 point lead to lose gives me pause

Hope so. I'm rooting against the Warriors and Rockets. Want someone in the Eastern Conference to take it.

Celtics wrapped up their series today 4-0.

Happy for Hayward for this 'coming home' victory and series sweep. He showed some flashes of his slashing abilities to the hoop. And confidence is showing on his long shots. Good timing. Next up should be the Bucks. Gonna be a season ender or a big surprise. Morris got to fit up for Giannis.

Bucks sweep....yawn

Rockets likely to sweep tonight as well......yawn

The conferences semi finals will start some serious series and the conference finals might have a surprise or two

Now we have to prepare for the series against the Bucks. It's like in the 80s when the C's had to face Chicago and Jordan, who would score 30, 40 and even 60 points in the playoffs. Now the challenge is to limit Giannis. And the C's do not have home court. Shades of the Finals against the Bucks and Kareem in the 70s. C's had a very small center to guard him, but they won. :D

Samurai Rubio carries the Jazz inn the first half, Mitchell explodes in the second, whole team smothers Rockets for win. I expect the Rockets to close out the series next game but good win by the Jazz to stretch the series a tiny bit.

Looking forward to MIL vs BOS. East is fun to watch for the first time in ages.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing