New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Yeah, no real flow or traction yet by either team

Yeah Steve. It was like a won game for the Lakers, up by 6 to 8 down the stretch and during that time I felt the Bulls offense was haphazard and not well set. But those 4 missed foul shots by LA last couple of minutes hurt them. Wow, they had 3 Bulls swarming on Kobe for the last shot. Too predictable by now that Kobe will have the ball.

That was a gift. Typical sloppy first game.

Clippers vs GS. Fast paced game. CA has 4 NBA teams. At least 3 are exciting to watch. Haven't tuned in a Kings game of late. ;)

The Knicks have hired Mike Woodson, former head coach of the Hawks as defensive coach. That's a good thing for them and it showed today as they were able to put stops down the stretch to come from behind and beat Boston. NY now has size, speed, and good scorers. Melo is one of my favorite players and I'm happy to see him get better as the years go by.

HI

As a Lakers fan , I am encouraged by what I saw.. Changing of the guards ? Not sure, Not just yet.. Later maybe .. The Huat looked impressive in their win by the way ... COuld it be their year? I like the Knicks too, they look good and Boston didn't look bad either .. Old, slow Boston.... Pierce-less was playing and well ... Raja Rondo continues to impress me ...

NBA seems to have started where it left las year .. Good omen

No doubt in my mind after what I saw yesterday that there will be a changing of the guard. Clipps have arrived and GS also looking good

Heat (darn it) look unstoppable and yes it could be their year

No way a Lakers team should have given up that loss yesterday. They just folded

KD and OKC look terrific as did the Knicks

As much as I want to agree with you Frantz, it isn't going to happen unless Lakers can make that one big trade

Nice to finally see Rubio in an NBA game. Very quick and great assists. Timberwolves have a good bench.

No doubt in my mind after what I saw yesterday that there will be a changing of the guard. Clipps have arrived and GS also looking good

Heat (darn it) look unstoppable and yes it could be their year

No way a Lakers team should have given up that loss yesterday. They just folded

KD and OKC look terrific as did the Knicks

As much as I want to agree with you Frantz, it isn't going to happen unless Lakers can make that one big trade

Knicks and Heat look to be the class of the East. I think the Knicks really match up well with the Heat...and then who's going to stop Anthony? Anthony blows past big guys and shoots over shorter defenders!

Clippers have good starting five but the bench is suspect. Look out for OKC and Durant. Do you think the Trailblazers now regret picking Oden over Durant? Looking worse and worse for Portland. And then can't count Dallas or San Antonio out :)

Knicks and Heat look to be the class of the East. I think the Knicks really match up well with the Heat...and then who's going to stop Anthony? Anthony blows past big guys and shoots over shorter defenders!

Knicks definitely are looking very good. I like their newly renovated Garden too, very well lighted, and you can see easily the fans are happy and thrilled at their prospects. A front line of Chandler, Amare and Melo. Very solid.

Ron Artest? Meta World Peace? WTF?

Dallas is 0-2 as well. And Chicago lost to GS. Anything can happen. Boston can easily be 0-2 tomorrow with Miami on tow.

Ron Artest? Meta World Peace? WTF?

Artest had a legal name change in the off season, Jack. Try listening to the announcer saying : ...and World Peace grabs a rebound, World Peace passes to Kobe, World Peace commits a foul, World Peace on the line for 2 shots...If you're not an LAL fan, that would surely bewilder you. And, it's a good thing he didn't have this name change during his Indiana game with Detroit, aka the Brawl. ;)

Artest had a legal name change in the off season, Jack. Try listening to the announcer saying : ...and World Peace grabs a rebound, World Peace passes to Kobe, World Peace commits a foul, World Peace on the line for 2 shots...If you're not an LAL fan, that would surely bewilder you. And, it's a good thing he didn't have this name change during his Indiana game with Detroit, aka the Brawl. ;)

How about World Peace ejected from the game for slugging another player? :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu