New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

It sure is a heck of a lot more fun talking about potential match ups than what we were talking about last summer and fall, i.e., the lock out.

Myles, seems like your Knicks are rolling positively. Amare being a top-scorer in a game is a welcome sight, because he is big, can post up and make his shots down low aside from the medium range. Lots of players playing well too. 4-0 under Woodson. Better than 0-5 before he came in as HC.

Well, let's see, if they dip down next month and dip up in May, that's when the first round playoffs start, and my wish for a first round upset over the Heat has a chance. :) I read the Baron Davis will be out for the season, and if that is so, that will put all distractions about Lin coming off the bench to rest, and may Linsanity develop into Knicksanity. :D

Well, let's see, if they dip down next month and dip up in May, that's when the first round playoffs start, and my wish for a first round upset over the Heat has a chance. :) I read the Baron Davis will be out for the season, and if that is so, that will put all distractions about Lin coming off the bench to rest, and may Linsanity develop into Knicksanity. :D

Not a chance ... Would have been fun though ...

I watched the game and when they were ahead by 12 points late in the game I thought it was over . Then Bynum gets ejected and they come apart in spite of Kobe's 29 points. His shooting lately has been way off

Sometimes surprised Kobe is even still playing. From what I read, his knees are really shot. Last year they tell, his knees were so bad couldn't even practice during the season. Then he went last off season to that guy in Germany to try and recapture the fountain of youth. But suspect the cartilage in his knees is long gone (as is for many BB players :( ).

Sometimes surprised Kobe is even still playing. From what I read, his knees are really shot. Last year they tell, his knees were so bad couldn't even practice during the season. Then he went last off season to that guy in Germany to try and recapture the fountain of youth. But suspect the cartilage in his knees is long gone (as is for many BB players :( ).

the reality is that he will play until they carry him off the court. Even though he is first in scoring he is playing 2nd most minutes per game in the league and he is taking way too many and hurried shots. The true test will be tonight in Dallas (on ESPN)

And Fisher is playing right now as a Thunder vs. the Clippers. Wasting no time in wanting his ring #6.

And Fisher is playing right now as a Thunder vs. the Clippers. Wasting no time in wanting his ring #6.

Make it five in a row for Knicks and Woodson. Beat Sixers.

Make it five in a row for Knicks and Woodson. Beat Sixers.

yeah. against a tough, young philly team and on the road at that. lin and melo had horribly fg percentages, but lin went 10 of 10 from the line. ny still below .500 though, teetering on the 8th spot.

it must be nice to watch at madison sq garden these days. i can imagine the crowd perked up and alive. my closest brush to watching my first nba game was in 2007 and my son and i were inside msg ticket counter to buy tickets for their next home game towards the end of the regular season. but the guy told me the knicks just lost their last home game the other night and were eliminated from the playoffs. and last november would have been another chance but they went on lock-out. :(

i'm trying hard to imagine how the magic/bird broadway show will be. there will be singing? and who will play them? the sneak preview does not show much.

More drama than a Magic/Bird musical for sure!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu