New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

My random thoughts....

Funny how Jackson was put on the back burner for Schroeder in Detroit, they were both let go but it is Jackson now doing well.

CP3, Book, KL and KD are bringing back the midrange jumper.

Nuggs shouldn't have let Grant walk

Pacers will miss the playoffs again next year :(

Knicks were a fluke (unless Randall learns to score going to the right)

Dallas is a piece away but I have no idea what that piece is or should be.

The whole league is tighter, how did this spontaneous parity in the middle happen?

It's become clear that a lot of stars are leaning on past reputation to shore up their now weary and banged up legs. What does this mean for free agency vis a vis player development this offseason?

Win or lose the Hawks in this series have proved themselves as they never give up and lead 101-98 with 48 seconds left in the game

Trae Young once again proves he is ready for prime time

Reactions: christoph
Not that the Sixers will lose this series however "If" they do, would Doc's job be on the chopping block as it was last year. He inherited a better team than the Clippers. He is expected to succeed against the Hawks IMHO

Clippers are perfect at both ends of the court and finally are putting together the games we have been waiting to see

LAC 40-17 with over 8 minute left in the half

Mitchell is a non factor and Connley still a no show

A Clippers win tonight, and IMO they should close out the Jazz

• Wow
Clippers have that serious look from the get go, on defense. They know not only should they score but they have to prevent every bucket being scored on the other end. That is the proper attitude going forward.

Sixers, we can say, blew this game. Execution down the end. It is almost like they will rely on Embiid as Simmons, great as he is , is not a confident shooter, specially down the stretch. He's not even sure to use the left or the right hand in short shot. Trey is simply electrifying. And here's some trivia from the Trey Young draft year. Sacramento could have picked either Luka or Trey, but they took Bagley. Memphis could have taken Trey at No.4 but they took Jaren Jackson. Imagine a Trey and Ja Morant backcourt. :D

I love the Morant, Brooks (watch out for this still underrated dawg) tandem and like ATL's John Collins, I'm high on JJ Jr who I predict will continue his rise, hampered this year by injury. Can you tell I'm high on 6'9" and up pogo sticks who can block, crash boards and shoot? LOL I think this is what every team needs in todays game. Rare commodity they are. (Yoda voice LOL)

What I didn't expect was Atlanta to bust out THIS year. I had them for next season along with the Grizzlies and Bob's Bulls.

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA
I've always felt Morris had been under-performing for the Clips. When he gets his 15-20 points consistently, he is a big help to the Clippers cause. He should be the 3rd force really, and so tonight, he's showing that with 22 points at the half.

Jack

It's great to see you posting here. I miss you
Clippers - so far so good.
It's in the refrigerator. Donovan is a sharp shooter so it should be fun but I don't see him carrying the team to beat the Clippers

Clippers win to tie the series 2-2.

Back to Utah.
As i mentioned before, protecting the home court. With more energy on both ends of the court. That is the formula. On paper, Clippers look really formidable, I would embrace Ainge had he formed the Celtics with this roster. And the thing is, the players got to play how they're paid. That's why they're paid humongous salaries. To make the team win.

Had the Lakers not been eliminated, i also considered them as the top 2 rosters in the West.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing