Note the Date! Genesis Dragons Bon Voyage Party in April!

From members of the WBF not including local Audio Society Members - 11.

Total count including business associates and friends, 60. Not quite enough for a Pig Roast - which is 80lbs of pig. :D Gary did make "wishing noises" for a small suckling pig, but the Pig Roast would include the guy roasting the pig to carve and serve, the small suckling pig, no. I've got brisket, ribs, kielbasa, corn bread, sushi, salads, cold cuts, cheese, smoked salmon - should be food enough.

Next time, Gary - we'll have suckling pig if we can get a volunteer to carve and serve. :)

I'm an expert carver Carol. Perfect uniform squares of crispy skin. ;) Next time :D

I would encourage everyone attending to take your Valium. The Mariners have a home game playing the Rangers at 7:05 and traffic in the area will be a nightmare.

3-4 miles south and slightly east of the Stadium.

but traffic on game nights along with rush hour is daunting in the 4-7pm time frame.

Add to that being a Friday and you have a recipe for disaster. I'm going to be riding the motorcycle!

Did you hire the video guy? I can post the video on our most popular channel :)

Thank you for the invite via my father John Pruit, but we are unable to attend this event, but look forward to being able to attend one in the future. Thank you,

Susie Pruit-Crowe

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing