PranaWire Arhat Loudspeaker Cables

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Who is using PranaWire Arhat loudspeaker cables?

Which loudspeaker cables did you compare to PranaWire Arhat?

What do you hear from PranaWire Arhat loudspeaker cables versus other loudspeaker cables?

Reactions: PhP

Amir

May 3, 2021
Tehran, Iran
www.amiraudio.com
Reactions: PhP

miniguy

Dec 18, 2013
San Diego area

What do you hear from PranaWire Arhat loudspeaker cables versus other loudspeaker cables?
Compared my Valhalla 2 and a friend’s Synergistic (forgot the model). Both of those sounded unnaturally bright in comparison, surprisingly. The Arhat exhibited a relaxed presentation with an enveloping soundstage and without masking detail or blunting transients. It just seemed to make acoustic instruments and voices more real. Probably the best speaker cable I’ve encountered.

PhP

Industry Expert
Nov 12, 2012
FRANCE
www.phpaudio.fr

Hi Ron
these are fantastic in term of naturalness and re creation of the stage. They are also very detailed, fast and free of cable artefacts, often seen even on high-end cables. I tried them agains many hi regarded cables (Göbel, Kharma GE Veyron, Cardas, Nordost, JMFand more), they are much better. The main difference is transparency, delicacy, openness and no trace of coloration or glare. They are never forgiving (neither me ). Here at PHPAUDIO on the demo system, I use AVATAR II, same sound but with even more in all aspects of the playback.
I might also say that since 2022/2023, all PRANAWIRE are in Lightspeed version (LS), much more detailed, faster and even better on tones shades. Also I use special ARHAT LS 6 cables set from ALSYVOX external crossovers to Botticelli planars.

Last edited:

PhP

Industry Expert
Nov 12, 2012
FRANCE
www.phpaudio.fr

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing