QSA : My take on their expensive products

highstream

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2013
Silver treatment?

Kris

Mar 4, 2019
Let us know how this sounds in comparison to pre treatment.
And if you consider the Gold treatment in the future ?

I remember myself being shocked after I cryo treated the tubes for my Kondo years ago.
This was by far the best improvement for otherwise perfect preamp At that time.

Roger

Sep 25, 2023
Sweden
Let us know how this sounds in comparison to pre treatment.
And if you consider the Gold treatment in the future ?

I remember myself being shocked after I cryo treated the tubes for my Kondo years ago.
This was by far the best improvement for otherwise perfect preamp At that time.
The sound With silver more details and clearly but i have only play som ours
and i have put in more qsa things in my stereo

Kris

Mar 4, 2019
The sound With silver more details and clearly but i have only play som ours
and i have put in more qsa things in my stereo

This takes 2 - 3 weeks to have a sense of what it Can do .
keep us posted

Roger

Sep 25, 2023
Sweden
go to Thailand one month so No hifi so it vill take more time
and hen i also get my telefunken g73r from Lieder Qsa

highstream

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2013
I asked, “Silver Treatment?,” to find out if there is a new product.

highstream

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2013

highstream

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2013
O you sent your tubes for treatment and say what level you want.

My gosh, it’s like pulling teeth. Send to whom? Where is this service listed?

jasond

Aug 18, 2022
A very important question is at what stage a fuse provides the best overall impact.
meaning does a better fuse in an amp have the same impact as used in a streamer or switch. What are your experiences?

TDX

Jan 14, 2020
A very important question is at what stage a fuse provides the best overall impact.
meaning does a better fuse in an amp have the same impact as used in a streamer or switch. What are your experiences?
Use for all of them.

sparkie

Dec 7, 2023
Rapid City, South Dakota
Their website is not very easy to understand.
I find everything they offer is snake oil. Because I don't see any real measurements and opinions online. So I guess now these days to sell audiophile snake oil, you have to have 20 product promotion bots rave about their product. Because that is what I see when I look across the internet and the noise surrounding them.

So I can see a shop not offering their overpriced products to save their reputation.

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
First on the power cable and then add to other components

Reactions: jasond

flkin

Mar 7, 2019
Bangkok
Obviously, it is system dependent, but without knowing that I would suggest trying on system power cleaner first, power amps, preamp. In that order.

I would only work through dealers that offer a money back satisfaction guarantee. So you can try and if it doesn’t work out get your money back.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparkie and jasond

keithc

Dec 31, 2022
I find everything they offer is snake oil. Because I don't see any real measurements and opinions online. So I guess now these days to sell audiophile snake oil, you have to have 20 product promotion bots rave about their product. Because that is what I see when I look across the internet and the noise surrounding them.

Your sentiment is absolutely understandable.
I tried both QSA and QSA-Lanedri products only because they had a return policy, and let my ears decide if it’s worth it.
See my review of the cables. I had the same concerns.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing