Quick shout outs

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
'Tis the season for thanks and for giving. I just wanted to take a moment to give some quick thanks to a several in our space that I have appreciated.

Dealers (yes dealers, whose survival is paramount to the success of this hobby); Here are a few I've bought from this past year.

Alex Siufy at Alma Music in San Diego
Anthony Perrotta of Perrotta Consulting, CT.
Chris Venhaus of VH Audio in Wisconsin
Alex and Anthony are two of the best brick and mortar stores for gear as they are generous with their time and never make me feel that I am imposing. Who says you can't have price and service? With these guys, you can. Chris is my go to guy for parts. I've bought every kind of metal connector, plug and assorted minor items from Chris. He doesn't advertise and depends on word of mouth but his selection and service are outstanding.

WBF A quick shout out to the many contributors who continually educate me and entertain me. Specific kudos to Steve and Ron for providing the platform and for putting up with us when we're bad!

Who do you want to give a "shout out" to?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I totally agree about Alex and Fabio at Alma. Every time I have been there has been a musical experience. They have a beautiful store, represent top notch brands and as you say, always have time to discuss their products. Plus they have an uncanny ability in setting up speakers. The last time I was there I heard the Alexia ll set up outside the parameters given by Wilson Audio yet the sound in that large room was one of the best I've ever heard

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Thanks, guys!
Both of you need to return, as we've completed phase 2 of our room, and it's sounding quite a bit better than it did when both of you visited!

cheers,
Alex

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing