Reactions: Alrainbow
LP of a recording that was originally released on CD
Huh? That Musica Nuda track is a digital recording?

Or are you saying the CD just happened to be released before the vinyl and the CD is AAD?

Huh? That Musica Nuda track is a digital recording?

Or are you saying the CD just happened to be released before the vinyl and the CD is AAD?

It was first released in 2004 on CD. Fone later did the LP, they say pure analog one stage cutting process, don’t know what their source is.

Reactions: PeterA
It was first released in 2004 on CD. Fone later did the LP, they say pure analog one stage cutting process, don’t know what their source is.

With David Karmeli being such a fan of that album that he gives it to his turntable buyers I would be surprised if it is a digital recording.

With David Karmeli being such a fan of that album that he gives it to his turntable buyers I would be surprised if it is a digital recording.

I wouldn’t rate that LP nor music anyway for listening nor for evaluation.

Reactions: adyc
I wouldn’t rate that LP nor music anyway for listening nor for evaluation.
I did not suggest that you are a fan of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K and PeterA
iPhone, internal mic

yes

not really; plus/minus the absorption panels on the front wall

Absorption panels and the presence of those unused Pendragons in the Clarisys video. These things can make a difference, but who knows unless you’re there listening? The room acoustics sound very different to me on the videos.

Do you have a preference Ron when listening in the room from the listening seat ?

Reactions: adyc and Alrainbow

Be surprised then. David likes some Digital and I’ve heard very good Digital at his house. He happens to like the music on this recording, as did Vladimir Lamm. There’s lots of great music made after the advent of digital record.

David likes some Digital and I’ve heard very good Digital at his house. He happens to like the music on this recording,

I happen to like the music on that album as well.

Is that Musica Nuda album a digital recording or an analog recording?

I happen to like the music on that album as well.

Is that Musica Nuda album a digital recording or an analog recording?
How many analog recordings do you know that were first released on CD?

LOL! I'm strictly here only for the entertainment...

And I will be your gladiator throwing myself to these lions out here

crowe.jpg

One interesting thing is that on such tracks, everything remaining the same, a "stereotypical" DD will have the leading edge over a belt. More attack. No opportunity to show flow and continuity, stop start of a DD will not be noticed. I did notice more leading edge in the Gryphon. DD is just one of the many different variables.

One interesting thing is that on such tracks, everything remaining the same, a "stereotypical" DD will have the leading edge over a belt. More attack. No opportunity to show flow and continuity, stop start of a DD will not be noticed. I did notice more leading edge in the Gryphon. DD is just one of the many different variables.

When I saw the gear list, my first thought went to the turntable arm cartridge and cables. Denon direct Drive turntables are actually pretty good. Another factor could be turntable cartridge set up. There’s a lot going on in those videos and impossible to separate cause-and-effect. It needs to be evaluated in the room, isolating variables.

So no amp speaker interaction in t is ?
Does anyone else hear her vocal shout at Times
while as some said things are very difficult to accept if we don’t consider the situation of room and huge speakers in them.

So no amp speaker interaction in t is ?
Does anyone else hear her vocal shout at Times
while as some said things are very difficult to accept if we don’t consider the situation of room and huge speakers in them.

It could be anything. Lots of different variables changing on a recording that does not help one judge. This is why people have bad set ups, no matter how much they “hone” their set ups in custom built rooms

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing