Siltech Cables

Wow let us know.. Comparing to Transparent magnum opus 6?
Yes. In my system vs my Magnum Opus Gen 6. On a whim I listened to a double crown ethernet cable. That was the only change. Quite impressed. So I inquired about power cords only...dealer came back with why not try a loom. Oh well :). These are seriously pricey, and I can't do much at one time....will let ya'll know!

Reactions: b345t
Wow indeed! Definitely look forward to hearing all about this one! I have to say, the Siltech Triple Crown power cables are phenomenal...yes, phenomenally expensive, but also spectacular. The closest competitor for me (in our system) has been the Z:Axis SL-777.
Hey Lloyd, this is where I was starting. Double Crown power, but now will try the Master Crown power and interconnects/speaker. My gut (or my wallet really!!) is telling me power cords on the amps...keep Transparent signal cabling

Reactions: b345t
Hey Lloyd, this is where I was starting. Double Crown power, but now will try the Master Crown power and interconnects/speaker. My gut (or my wallet really!!) is telling me power cords on the amps...keep Transparent signal cabling
I think the first test you should do is loudspeaker cables. This is usually the most important cable IMO. Next power cords.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing