Siltech Cables

Rocoa

Oct 17, 2018
Spain
Hello,

I usually use Kontak contact cleaner.
After having tried many more it is the better to me.
Regards.

Last edited:

musicfirst1

VIP/Donor
Mar 8, 2015
Canada
www.musicfirstdistribution.ca
Gentlemen, I was wondering if any have heard the Siltech 35th Anniversary cables? I believe they are of solid silver construction and a departure from the gold silver alloys typically used by Siltech at this price point.

How do they compete with other Siltech lines and other cables at their price point?

TommyC

May 28, 2014
The Classic Anniversary Network cable uses G9 silver-gold. I wonder what this new metallurgy is.

sam1000

Sep 3, 2018
Hi Stereophonic,
I have a DC 1.5m with upgraded Furutech connectors which are used with TC. I use it with TAD M2500.
Which component is powered with TC and was it a huge upgrade?
Thanks.

Cellcbern

VIP/Donor
Jul 30, 2015
Washington, DC
Wondering if anyone here has experience with Siltech's line of cables? As I have been reading up on various cable manufacturers (Transparent, MIT, Cardas, Nordost, etc) the brand that has probably interested me the most so far has been Siltech. Their focus seems to be on very advanced metallurgy which they believe is the main determinant of sound quality in a cable opposed to geometries, special treatments and otherwise. They make their own proprietary alloys which are basically high purity silver where they use small deposits of gold to fill up small crystalline gaps that exist between the molecules which they claim is where a lot of the distortion in cables originates. Apparently on a microscopic level these gaps are quite large in size and can have an effect on conductivity and the flow of current.

"Siltech adds gold to address what it believes is a deficiency in the structure of pure-silver (and pure-copper) conductors: the crystal structure that makes up such conductors produces small distortions when current flows through, and this makes for compromised signal transmission. Siltech adds 24K gold to high-purity silver to "fill" the gaps between crystals and thereby improve "micro-conductivity."

I am not aware of any other manufacturers that take this approach. They have also been in the business for a long time so their advanced technologies and materials seem to have trickled down into their more obtainable product lines (their top model stuff is $$$$$$$$$$). Their cables are said to be very natural sounding- dead quiet, highly neutral and uber-resolving with zero harshness up top.

Any first hand experience from the forum would be appreciated!
Siltech coats (plates?) silver wire with gold to fill in "gaps" in the silver. Hemingway Audio, Fono Acustica, and Echole, all three of which sound much better to me than comparable Siltech models, have conductors that are alloys of silver and gold for Hemingway, silver, gold, and palladium for Echole and Fono Acustica. Hemingway Audio Z-Core cables are the best I've ever heard at any price. Note by the way that Siltech's latest top of the line cables no longer use the gold. Their ads say that they have found a way to eliminate the "gaps" in the silver.

2Windows

Sep 20, 2020
Hi,

does anyone know if Siltech will release a new flagship series cables any time soon?

transaminasi

Jan 16, 2015
North Italy
I ask to Siltech 'experts' an opinion.
I have speaker Rockport Atria 2 with Gryphon Pandora + Antileon Evo + Esoteric N01XD. I have all Siltech cables: Prince loudspeakers, 2 pairs Princess Interconnect, Ruby Mountain 2 for Esoteric. Then 2 x Ruby Hill 2 for Pandora and 2 x Ruby Hill 2 for Antileon Evo (unluckly preamp and poweramp Gryphon need 4 powercords...).
In your opinion, are Ruby Hill 2 good for poweramp Antileon?

???????.????????

Jan 10, 2023
Hi,

does anyone know if Siltech will release a new flagship series cables any time soon?
??????! ??? ??? ? ????????? ?????? ???????? ?????????, ?? ??? ??????? ?? Siltech --- ??????? ????? 40-?????? ???? ??????????? ???????????? ? ?????????? ???????? Siltech ????????? ????? ??????? ??????? ??????? Royal Signature, Royal Crown Power: Royal Single Crown, Royal Double Crown ? Royal Triple Crown. " ??????? Royal Crown ????? ????? ?????????? ????, ??????? ???????????? ????????, ?????? ? ???????????????. ? ???????????? ?? ????? ???????? «Cable Royalty», ? ?????? Crown ? ???????? ??????????? ???????????? ?????? ??????????????????? ?????????? ?????? Siltech S10, ? ? ??????? Double Crown ? Triple Crown ???????????? ?????? ??????? ?? ??????? ???????. ?? ???? ??????? Royal Crown ???????????? ???? ????? ??????????? Hexagon, ??????? ????? ?????????????? ?????? ? ??????????? ?????? Triple Crown Power ?? Siltech. ??? ???????????? ??????? ????????? ?? ???? ?????? ? ????? ??????????? ????????? ? ????????? ??? ??????????? ???????????????? ?????. ??????????? ???????? Siltech ?? Du Pont Kapton ? Teflon ? ????????? ? ????????? ????????? Hexagon ? ?????????????? ?????????????? ???????????? ????? ?????? ????????????? ? ???????. ??? ????? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ???????, ???????????? ??? ????? ??????? ?????? ??????????????????, ????????????? ? ???????? ????: Royal Single Crown, Royal Double Crown ? ??????????? Royal Triple Crown. ??? ?????? ???????? ??????????? ????????, ???????? ??? ????????? ? ??????? ???????, ? ????? ???????? ??????? ????? ???????? ?????????? ??????????. ?????? Royal Crown, ??????????, ???????? ??????????? ? ???????????? ??????????? ?? ????????????? ???? ????????? ????????? ??????." ?? ???? ??????????? ??????? ?????? Siltech Royal Double Crown.

Attachments

• Siltech-Royal-Double-Crown-Power-Cable-uai-1134x1134.jpg
    Siltech-Royal-Double-Crown-Power-Cable-uai-1134x1134.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 6

???????.????????

Jan 10, 2023

Attachments

• RCS-Siltech-Royal-Single-Crown-Speak-Cable-Detail.jpg
    RCS-Siltech-Royal-Single-Crown-Speak-Cable-Detail.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Siltech-Royal-Double-Crown-Digital-Cable-BNC-uai-1134x1134.jpg
    Siltech-Royal-Double-Crown-Digital-Cable-BNC-uai-1134x1134.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Siltech-Royal-Double-Crown-Interconnect-XLR-uai-1134x1134.jpg
    Siltech-Royal-Double-Crown-Interconnect-XLR-uai-1134x1134.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 17
  • ????? .jpg
    ????? .jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 14

transaminasi

Jan 16, 2015
North Italy
Have any of you already been able to try the new Siltech 40th?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
I just came across this great thread, about the best cable company in the world, period!

I have about 4 years experience with Siltech, with
The CLASSIC series
The Signature Royal series
crown & double crown levels.
(check my "Toggle signature")

After years of experience with Transparent Reference XL and OPUS at the highest levels

Stealth in the initial dream levels and XLRs metacarbon levels.

Echol at MID level and higher,

Any VDH that comes to mind,
and more...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing