Siltech Cables

You may not believe this but give them another 200 hours and will improve even more. It makes me sad to read people jumping to conclusions after 100 hours or so. Especially when using thick cables: take your time! I really believe the Masters need about 300 hours minimal WITHOUT touching or moving the cables. Good luck and ENJOY :)

Well then - bring it on. It will be extra icing on the cake as I am already sold on Siltech. As stated above - 40th anniversary Ruby XLR on order and my Classic 680 speaker cables should already be here this week. If I did not need 4.5m for speaker cables I may have considered 40th anniversary - unfortunately I have not desire for $22k speaker cables so I will slum it with the 680’s.

Being a 25 year Naim/Linn man (now with DarTZeel) I subscribe to the source first philosophy. That is why I bumped up from 680 XLR to 40th anniversary - it will go between my Rossini APEX and DarTZeel preamplifier.

Reactions: nirodha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing