Sneak Peek! Exciting New Product from Von Schweikert Audio

I did to, upgraded to accuton in all of mine :)
which Porsche u have?
My only bummer with the bimmer is that I couldn't use an Accuton woofer since they couldn't fit under the seats where they are mounted. I had to settle for Focal for that pair :(

When playing with the DSP on my installer's laptop, he couldn't believe how high the mids could be crossed over without any hint of ringing.

Reactions: Porsche
great suv. I have a cayenne turbo s and love it, have a 991 turbo s as well among a few others

You bad boy!

I guess we aren't derailing the thread THAT much. After all, since the SE NO.1 and No.2 are both finished with Porsche OEM colors LOL

SE No.1 (not shown here) is in Crayon.

Reactions: Porsche
I dropped off today at Von Schweikert Audio a pre-amplifier I have been enjoying but whose sonic graces are needed at the Capital Audio Fest. While I was at the VSA factory I caught a glimpse of the soon-to-be debuted at CAF VR-30.
I hope you realize, Ron, that just because of this I changed my mind about not going to CAF, and booked a flight up and back for one day only, to hear these speakers (and a few other things ;)). I hope you’re happy with yourself.

@Damon Von Schweikert, see you up there buddy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu