Taking it to the next level!

JayR

Feb 28, 2015
New Wilsons?? AMG??? New Wilsons?? AMG???...... hmmmmmmmmmm.....might be a while for those.... LOL

LOL.. I vote AMG. Serious fun to drive. Which AMG are you after?

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
LOL.. I vote AMG. Serious fun to drive. Which AMG are you after?

I purchased a Diamond White SL63 last year, then I attended the AMG Driving Academy at COTA in Austin, Texas last month! Nothing like the sound and performance of an AMG!!!

JayR

Feb 28, 2015
I purchased a Diamond White SL63 last year, then I attended the AMG Driving Academy at COTA in Austin, Texas last month! Nothing like the sound and performance of an AMG!!!

Awesome. Congrats.

Funny story.. We decided to get a CLS550 that we had test driven late in the evening and went there the next day to sign papers and take delivery. One look at it in the morning and my wife hated the cheese grater grill on it. We ended up,buying the CLS63 on the floor on the spot. Awesome honking motor that IMO has way too much performance for the street. Fun car to drive though.

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Awesome. Congrats.
We ended up,buying the CLS63 on the floor on the spot. Awesome honking motor that IMO has way too much performance for the street. Fun car to drive though.

That's a beast!! We used the CLS63 on the drag race and slalom portion of the Driving Academy. There's no way to use all that power out on the street.... but it's fun to try!!

2016_AMG_Driving_Academy_11449.jpg

2016_AMG_Driving_Academy_11455.jpg

2016_AMG_Driving_Academy_11468.jpg

2016_AMG_Driving_Academy_11499.jpg

Last edited:

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
I hear ya. I found a Ferrari to be a better value than a full loom of obscenely priced cabling.

I would certainly think the Ferrari would put a bigger smile on your face too!! I still get a sh*t eating grin everytime I hear that AMG exhaust!!

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Bruce can transform any thread into being about cars! I want some pics of the newly repositioned room!

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Bruce can transform any thread into being about cars! I want some pics of the newly repositioned room!

I certainly will... I'm a kid at heart... fast cars... beautiful women... and rock 'n roll.....

JayR

Feb 28, 2015

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Are you not married?

I am married to a beautiful, caring most loving woman I have met! I may be on a diet, but I can certainly look at the menu... she says "just don't order take-out"!!! LOL

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
I am married to a beautiful, caring most loving woman I have met! I may be on a diet, but I can certainly look at the menu... she says "just don't order take-out"!!! LOL

That is excellent. One of my friends always says that looking at beautiful women is like strolling through a museum. You can look, but you can not touch.

Bruce B

Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Found a little break in the action here. In two days, this will be the front of the studio. Will be incorporating the two new subs and crossover I just purchased!

Wish me luck!!

room 2.jpg

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Wow, that's gorgeous!!!

Good luck!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Bruce - looking great...best wishes!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing