The best plug in filter ever!

@corepowertech Who makes Main Street and how does it differ itself from the Puron?

@corepowertech Who makes Main Street and how does it differ itself from the Puron?
Main Stream is our own product and made in CA,.

Puron is a terrific product - we sold many with great success.

I'm precluded from discussing the tech that make up Puron's core... it's a fine design

Main Stream goes a lot further - the tech is elegant and should bear great fruit in most every system it's plugged into

Our web link is here https://verafiaudiollc.com/products/mainstream

If you require a deeper dive - I'm happy to help - verafiaudio@gmail.com

A few new reviews coming - one is already on TONEAudio Distilled and the Positive Feedback one from Tom Gibbs is also out now

https://positive-feedback.com/revie...dio-main-stream-parallel-ac-line-conditioner/

Many thanks - Mark

Are you backlogged 6-7 days with orders from months ago or orders placed now?
I can add that we have only last week started shipping FUSE BOX MAX (13 amps to 32 amps) those orders are being filled quickly.

Everything else is moving through our system nicely. Damien is doing a fine job processing orders and more

@corepowertech Read the review. One curious thing about it is the reviewer included "graphs" of the Puron's performance but not that of the Main Street. Why might that be?

BTW I have Purons

I will stick with my 4 Puron filters.

Reactions: facten
Main Stream is our own product and made in CA,.

Puron is a terrific product - we sold many with great success.

I'm precluded from discussing the tech that make up Puron's core... it's a fine design

Main Stream goes a lot further - the tech is elegant and should bear great fruit in most every system it's plugged into

Our web link is here https://verafiaudiollc.com/products/mainstream

If you require a deeper dive - I'm happy to help - verafiaudio@gmail.com

A few new reviews coming - one is already on TONEAudio Distilled and the Positive Feedback one from Tom Gibbs is also out now

https://positive-feedback.com/revie...dio-main-stream-parallel-ac-line-conditioner/

Many thanks - Mark
The Engineer Labeled Main STREAM Puron 2 as I had not yet named the product

I should have noted this for you and others

Thanks - Mark

@facten

"The Fast Fourier Transform graphs clearly show Main Stream's effectiveness in reducing noise. (It's identified in these preliminary tests as "Puron 2")"

Hi Mark @corepowertech

I sent you a few emails last weeks via Verafi website form, without success it seems. Now I take duly note of your email address that you kindly posted above on this thread,
I’d like to know if you already have available SnubWay and MainStreet units with EU Schuko plug built in, being based in Italy and if you can ship to my country.

SnubWay filters in particular are more effective if plugged into power conditioner (the one that feed the system) or closer to SMPSs that generate noise? For instance I have a few iPad charger and LED lights SMPSs plugged into a Furutech power distributor, on a separated non-dedicated line, in the same listening room but part of another circuit so to speak.

Last question: many power distributors or conditioners are designed to keep each of their own sockets star grounded, in order to avoid cross contamination, does this thing compromise the effectiveness of the SnubWay?

TIA

Good Morning Luca

I'm not sure why your mails did not reach me - I will have our web site people look today (Monday latest)...

I woke today to more than 30 new mails but this is worrisome to me. My apologies

YES - both products are available with Schuko or US 3 Blade in 220/240 variants

We were late to ship SnubWay tio the EU as we saw in testing we had found some issue with "creepage" over 150v. This was solved by insulating the stack with a more robust method. We are building these (both) on Monday with this method that works perfectly.

If possible - as close to the gear as possible. You will also read my replies in other places where I have told people "really anywhere" in the same AC Mains feeding duplexes for your system. Both are true.

Absolutely no compromise. SnubWay was in 7 months of Alpha Testing in all manner of systems and PC rigs as well.

Grateful for the opportunity to reply here

Best wishes - Mark

Reactions: luca.pelliccioli
The Engineer Labeled Main STREAM Puron 2 as I had not yet named the product

I should have noted this for you and others

Thanks for the clarification it went right by me given he properly stated the name of Main Stream throughout the article and also included pictures.

Thanks for the clarification it went right by me given he properly stated the name of Main Stream throughout the article and also included pictures.
No problem at all...

As you know - we do offer a 30-day money back guarantee... we are here to help

Best wishes - Mark

Good Morning Luca

I'm not sure why your mails did not reach me - I will have our web site people look today (Monday latest)...

I woke today to more than 30 new mails but this is worrisome to me. My apologies

YES - both products are available with Schuko or US 3 Blade in 220/240 variants

We were late to ship SnubWay tio the EU as we saw in testing we had found some issue with "creepage" over 150v. This was solved by insulating the stack with a more robust method. We are building these (both) on Monday with this method that works perfectly.

If possible - as close to the gear as possible. You will also read my replies in other places where I have told people "really anywhere" in the same AC Mains feeding duplexes for your system. Both are true.

Absolutely no compromise. SnubWay was in 7 months of Alpha Testing in all manner of systems and PC rigs as well.

Grateful for the opportunity to reply here

Best wishes - Mark
Thanks Mark.

I’ve just sent you an email to place my order,

Absolutely NOT a bad decision. Fine Product

IF you have a Flat Panel TV in the house - please try SnubWay - the diufference wiping out that Switch Mode Boise is startling

When I get back to Texas we can always meet up and I can lend you mine.

Best - Mark
May take you up on that. I am traveling a lot the next 2 months also. Heading North to cooler weather that is what I love about my work.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing