The first Totaldac D1-Twelve Mk2 DAC in Hong Kong

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Interesting, sounds like maybe TotalDAC should have made an amp a long time ago.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Kris, a WBF member has it.
A special order.
8-chassis!
Pls pm him or email Vincent for the price and details.

Vincent...what exactly is the TotalDAC Twenty Four? Can you share here details and pictures?
PM me otherwise please...

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
Vincent...what exactly is the TotalDAC Twenty Four? Can you share here details and pictures?
PM me otherwise please...
Hello SCAudiophle, I have sent you a PM

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
A new GIGAFILTER review: https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/08/04/totaldac-usb-gigafilter-review/

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Reactions: Taiko Audio

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
Hi all,
In the issue of Hi-Fi+ magazine (UK, paper press) a d1-core with streamer option will be tested.:)

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Hello, Vincent~!!

Yesterday, my customers compared d1-Twelve MK II and Select II (Femto 33 + Dual Power Base).

Obviously Select II is super fantastic DAC.

But to Korean audiophiles, d1-Twelve MK seems to be more wiser choice than Select II.

In Korea, over 30 SGM Extremes were sold and I recommended TotalDAC to my customers.

TotalDAC Korean sales amount will be more and more.

^^

conm.png

Reactions: CKKeung

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
Hello Vincent,
My friend Paul in HK who is a Totaldac Tewlve Mk2 user is waiting for a new Livepower 3-in-1 powersupply unit.

Would you tell us in what aspects does the Livepower psu further improve the sonic performance of the Twelve Mk2?

Many thanks!

Hello CKKeung,
The live-power, especially in the one-box format (now with copper plate and silent blocs) makes the sound more live, more open, more lively, with more rhythm and more dynamic. I have some allocations on some of its components, but supposed to be solved this week or next week.

For those who can, a d1-twelve-mk2 with live-power power supplied will be demoed in Paris hifi show the 7th and 8th of December, together with d1-driver, Amp-1 amplifier and d150-anniversary speakers.

matthias

Mar 14, 2019
Germany
For those who can, a d1-twelve-mk2 with live-power power supplied will be demoed in Paris hifi show the 7th and 8th of December, together with d1-driver, Amp-1 amplifier and d150-anniversary speakers.

Do you have a link to this Paris Hifi Show in December, never seen an announcement so far.
Thanks

Matt

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
Do you have a link to this Paris Hifi Show in December, never seen an announcement so far.
Thanks

Matt

Yes, the web site is here: https://www.hautefidelite-hifi.com/

2019 annoucement: https://www.hautefidelite-hifi.com/store/page/362/salon-haute-fidelite-edition-2019

It takes place the 7th and 8th of December 2019.
Hôtel Marriott
Paris Rive Gauche
17, boulevard Saint-Jacques 75014 Paris
Métro Saint-Jacques

Totaldac will be in level 3, salon D, on a 65sqm room.

some photos of 2018: https://www.hautefidelite-hifi.com/store/page/148/salon-haute-fidelite-edition-2018

You are supposed to buy the paper magasine to get your free entrance, and I should also get some invitations.

Reactions: matthias

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
A new photo of the auditorium, with the Amp-1 ready to drive 3 different speakers in the same room:
-Totaldac d150-anniversary
-Magico M6
-Camerton bookshelves

totaldac_d150_magico_M6_4.jpg

http://www.totaldac.com/listening.htm

Reactions: CKKeung

digital_crack

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, Vincent~!!

Yesterday, my customers compared d1-Twelve MK II and Select II (Femto 33 + Dual Power Base).

Obviously Select II is super fantastic DAC.

But to Korean audiophiles, d1-Twelve MK seems to be more wiser choice than Select II.

In Korea, over 30 SGM Extremes were sold and I recommended TotalDAC to my customers.

TotalDAC Korean sales amount will be more and more.

^^

View attachment 58065

hello, very Interested in your feedback. Could you help me to understand why you are not recommended the TotalDAC digital solutions like sever and player at the same time than the DACs ? Totaldac sources solutions are recognized to be as some of the best in the world so really trying to understand your recommendation.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing