The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel S4 - Official Trailer | Prime Video

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The first two seasons of this comedic series were gut wrenching funny but last season I felt the show lost much of its swagger and struggled somewhat. Well the first 4 episodes of season 4 have been released. Of note is each episode is now longer half an hour but each push the one hour length. The show so far has had a few funny moments but due to each episode being an hour I find the series as so far become somewhat of a comedic drama lacking many of the moments we loved so much. However the story is now able to more fully explore each character and it seems that is what is happening. I am hoping for better as this season continues.So far, it isn't there...

iansr

Dec 27, 2010
I’ve gushed about Mrs M to anyone who would listen and described it as a contender for the best TV Series ever. Yes its that good, up there with Justified. I do though agree that S.4 seems . . . . different??. Have the writers / director changed? I’ve now watched 3 episodes and I am enjoying it, but its no longer the perfect mix of drama and comedy that it was previously.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing