This Corona Virus Mania is Just Too Much, We All Need to Chill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Reactions: jeff1225

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
So in my effort to chill out this weekend I put on my headphones and tuned out the world and started working my way through The Moody Blues catalog starting with Days of Future Passed.

What did my fellow audiophiles indulge in musically?

Come on guys lets stop this shit, we have enough of this bombarding us just trying to get through the day, lets stop yammering about it here....please.

Reactions: rugyboogie

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
So in my effort to chill out this weekend I put on my headphones and tuned out the world and started working my way through The Moody Blues catalog starting with Days of Future Passed.

What did my fellow audiophiles indulge in musically?

This evening: Bach Cantata BWV 92, Haydn piano sonatas #57 and #58, Britten string quartet #2, some tracks from Blues Dialogues, music by black composers (Rachel Barton Pine, violin).

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
Oh, this is supposed to be a humor thread? So here's some real humor, not the Ann Coulter sh*t

https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/
I got a big laugh out of seeing that the sliding scale for how many trips you make to the toilet each day goes as high as 40. Let me tell you something. Anybody who is making 40 trips to the toilet every day has a far bigger problem than coronavirus!!

Vienna

VIP/Donor
As much as I love Ann Coulter, I find this message much more inspiring and helpful:

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson

Vienna

VIP/Donor
Back in my fuckin day, you could eat a raw fuckin bat without causing a fuckin global crisis......Ozzy Osbourne, March 2020

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
You know i love you Bob, but you
telling someone they are posting in
the wrong thread, is definitely a case of the kettle calling someone black ;)
the pot calling the kettle black.

Reactions: Lagonda

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Or is it Pol Pot calling the kitty blocked.

Reactions: Lagonda

Rob181

Oct 1, 2014
As much as I love Ann Coulter, I find this message much more inspiring and helpful:

As a non resident of the good ol' USofA - I am guessing this is another genuine CV update. Perhaps PeterA could enlighten me as to the bona fides of these 2 gentlemen.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Oh well , i log in to my business vpn connection and pretend im working :).
Then i take my race bike or go jogging .
My motto is eat good and stay healthy during this global attack on or immune system.
Luckily in belgium here the quarantine isnt that strict , you can go out for sports

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Reactions: Gregadd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing