Trial Lambda SL vs SL and Lambda SL vs Atlas

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Yes,so you know,i dont buy Lampi because you told me if i buy Lampizator i will finish to enjoy cartridges

Reactions: bonzo75

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Hi Shane,I see you live in Sidney
My first real girlfriend,in 1978 was an Italian that live in Sydney
She has relatives in my town and that year came to visit them and we stay together 4 months then she go back to Sydney and wants to marry me but I was too young and want only to enjoy
I know she lives always in Sidney
Ciao
Gian
Dear Gian,
At our age old flames are just old now keep the memory alive and never visit them again :D!
david

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I appreciate the recommendations Eric but the Clash and other punk UK bands made me nauseas back then and they just make me go now. Sylvain just sounds constipated and is still trying to go! :)

david

Should I stay or should I go was the worst song they regularly played on MTV classic rock when I was growing up

Reactions: gian60

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Yeah...Combat Rock def marked the decline of the band. Everybody knows real punk was a 70s thing :)

djsina2

May 30, 2019
Not saying you will like it but The Clash London Calling (released Jan 1980) is a pretty good sounding / well recorded record imho...

You should know better than to post such recommendations on this audiophile nursing home!

Reactions: Solypsa

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Dear Gian,
At our age old flames are just old now keep the memory alive and never visit them again :D!
david
So true David, i hate facebook for that same reason, old flames keep contacting me and destroying my fondest memory’s and fantasy’s :rolleyes:
Sent you a pm;)

Reactions: christoph

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Hi Shane,I see you live in Sidney
My first real girlfriend,in 1978 was an Italian that live in Sydney
She has relatives in my town and that year came to visit them and we stay together 4 months then she go back to Sydney and wants to marry me but I was too young and want only to enjoy
I know she lives always in Sidney
Ciao
Gian

Hi Gian

Yes, I live in Sydney. My wife is an Italian so I know the Italian way and culture very well. We were coming over to Italy in Sept this year to visit her Uncle and holiday, maybe next year now.

The Lambda will open up over time, however it will not lose that mid bass fullness and not quite the same upper frequency attack and shimmer as you mentioned.

Reactions: gian60

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Hi Gian

Yes, I live in Sydney. My wife is an Italian so I know the Italian way and culture very well. We were coming over to Italy in Sept this year to visit her Uncle and holiday, maybe next year now.

The Lambda will open up over time, however it will not lose that mid bass fullness and not quite the same upper frequency attack and shimmer as you mentioned.
Hey guys compare names of the Italian girl from Sydney before you meet, this could get embarrassing :eek:

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
nobody's problem. I know where my wife has been in the past ;)

Wives can never be honest with their audiophile husbands, a habit formed by lying the system sounds good darling, the speaker is so big darling and so on

Reactions: Lagonda and gian60

adyc

VIP/Donor
Jan 5, 2013
It was this 80's British pop rock and punk sound that completely turned me off rock and pushed me to search for alternatives starting with jazz and then to classical music. I can still enjoy some 60' & 70's rock along with some 90's US bands but not the 80's anything anymore.o_O

david

80‘s British indie music is not that bad. The Smiths, New Order and The Stone Roses are all great.

Reactions: XV-1

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Also audiophile husband are not honest with their wives,at least in Italy

In Australia as well and I bet everywhere else.

Reactions: gian60 and Lagonda

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney

Reactions: bazelio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing