Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
The latest news from lue elizondo is that this bill has passed and the comitee will be established and those responsibe ( US agencies) have about one year to hand over all data to congress ( before sept 2022 iirc ).
Incl all biological material and footage / reports/data from the past .
So that would include roswell material / area 51 material if there is any .

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Another one from rendlesham forest( military nuclear base ) 1980 UK
Apparently its again a 3 man space ship , they wear uniforms and are about 4 feet tall , corresponding with many other observations
Their space ships suddenly appear in a explosion of light .
Sounds like other dimensions gravity/ time manipulations, iow things we cant even imagine

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
While I can’t say I’m all
in , I can say I have little trust in any government
one thought I have is scare tactics and the government will protect us

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
For all the UFO buffs , the new documentary of Ross Coulthart is out .
Ps Just buy a pair of andromeda xpe speakers plus the gryphon Apex amplification
So you have plenty of time watching this interesting UFO stuff instead of discussing endlessly on cables etc

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
News on the UFO front .
A new bill will be send to congress with in it the termination of all non disclosure agreements on the subject as off 1945.
Thats gonna be interesting

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Breaking news , check out what a leading researcher who worked for the US government says 1:16:30 min into the vid.
For me there is no more doubt , were not alone and the US government is in possession of UFO s .
It will be interesting in what future witnesses will be telling now the NDA s no longer need to be respected.
According to J corbell and G knapp it will be very interesting

Last edited:

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
There are a few facts based in science that make aliens mostly not likely

one is mass to have mass makes fast moves I think very difficult on earth

next is how did they get here as distance massive in nature means very large distances are very large amounts of time.

time travel or dimension altercation seem to make some possibility but as of now there is no evidence

I’m not claiming to know anything but it is how I feel.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
So … We appear collectively to have more sightings of inter terrestrial UFO’s than of your production transducers ;)

How do you know they are interterrestrial ??
They could be extraterrestrial , ........ or are you one of ....them ?? ;)
( I always thought there was ...... " something " with horn lovers :))

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
May 31 Nasa press conference .

And for those who don t really follow the subject , there will be congressional hearings under oath this summer with members of american congress and military personnel , intelligence etc ( those people dont need to respect the NDA s any longer )
People who are in the know said it will blow their mind .
Recovered crafts , reverse engineering , evidence of multiple alien species visiting earth etc .

There could be full disclosure by for example the president of the US as early as this summer

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing