Visit to Chris to See Magico M9 and VYGER and Pilium in Southlake, Texas

Ron,

If I were you, I would stop trying to defend your actions. The jury has rendered their verdict. Time to get ready for the next trial.

Reactions: Ron Resnick
I just searched for the first time "Magico M9" on YouTube. My video doesn't come up, but several other video recordings of audio of M9s do come up.

So then, what's the point, Ron, of keeping up the video? Why not simply delete it? It is obvious by now that it serves no purpose other than angering people.

• Haha
Reactions: Lagonda
Do I need to spell it out? You can think for yourself.

he can’t. he follows you to know what to think of digital and videos

• Haha
Reactions: tima and Lagonda
Al let it go ,... you re hatred for videos is obvious :).
Who cares about videos , no serious buyer will buy a component based on a vid .

You care about videos, you post them all the time.

And no, when I am talking about people being angered, I do not have myself primarily in mind ;).

So, what do you think of the sound quality of Ron's video?

So then, what's the point, Ron, of keeping up the video? Why not simply delete it? It is obvious by now that it serves no purpose other than angering people.

"Angering" is overwrought. "No other purpose"?

I don't understand your arithmetic about "people."

Alon would prefer there are no M9 videos -- although it turns out that several M9 videos preceded my M9 video. Unfortunately, Chris got caught in the middle.

Almost 1,000 viewers have enjoyed my video on YouTube.

@Al

System videos / You tube are an addition to the audio industry which didn t exist before .
Its the same as magazines its "entertainment ."
Somebody can choose to listen/watch ( read them ) or not , whats the point

Last edited:

Alon would prefer there are no M9 videos -- although it turns out that several M9 videos preceded my M9 video. Unfortunately, Chris got caught in the middle.

Enjoyed? That's the question, Ron.

I can hardly imagine anyone "enjoying" the above average bad sound quality of your video.

Reactions: PeterA
Enjoyed? That's the question, Ron.

I can hardly imagine anyone "enjoying" the above average bad sound quality of your video.

Respectfully the fact that you didn't enjoy it is no reason for me to delete it for 1,000+ other people.

he can’t. he follows you to know what to think of digital and videos
On videos, but not on digital. I only listen to digital these days when the compressor for my TT is not working, and i bought a spare one so its rare ! ;)

Reactions: Bobvin

You need to tag it more effectively Ron " top secret highly aggravating M9 video " should do the trick ! Or just use " Al disapproves" that will give you some traffic !;)

If all goes well i ll be making a vid of a WADAX , Magico M7 , Dagostino relentless system next weekend

..... why ..... because i can :) " Entertainment "
Have you finally sold your bitcoins ?;)

It is obvious by now that it serves no purpose other than angering people.
People? Besides yourself, I have read posts with some saying the video was not appropriate or showed lack of judgement, some in support of Ron's actions, everyone saying the audio quality sucked, others questioning the value of utube vids (some in support, some not) and others that have tried to explain "high end" business protocol whatever that is. Absent your stated reaction, I have not run across any other posts (I may have missed or misintrepted some) that are clearly angry about Ron' s conduct. With all due respect, I am not trying to piss off you or anyone else but simply trying to understand. Best

Last edited:

Chris did not seem to know what you were going to do with that video, so I would not describe Chris as being caught in the middle. One dealer posted a poor video of another dealer's flagship speaker/system/room. He then will not remove it when asked to do so.

How do you know all those viewers actually enjoyed your video on YouTube? I watched it once, skimming through it, so I am in that count, but I certainly did not enjoy it. Al's generalization about videos certainly applies this time.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing