What's Spinning Tonight?

Superb album there @Tango :p good to see you playing some pop music. Used to play that a lot before we would go out and party in my teen years.

The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince) ?– The Versace Experience - Prelude 2 Gold. what a great fun compilation with interesting versions - sound quality is surprisingly good considering it was only ever released on cassette - luv it

Reactions: Skylab
Superb album there @Tango :p good to see you playing some pop music. Used to play that a lot before we would go out and party in my teen years.

The Artist (Formerly Known As Prince) ?– The Versace Experience - Prelude 2 Gold. what a great fun compilation with interesting versions - sound quality is surprisingly good considering it was only ever released on cassette - luv it

I have all the brit/euro techno and pop in the 80's Shane. I gave them all to my friend. Last month he returned them to me. Some of them I already forgotten. Just going through them made me wow and smile. I dont think you would ever feel that with digital 40 years from now. That's the charm of vinyls I guess.

Reactions: XV-1
I have all the brit/euro techno and pop in the 80's Shane. I gave them all to my friend. Last month he returned them to me. Some of them I already forgotten. Just going through them made me wow and smile. I dont think you would ever feel that with digital 40 years from now. That's the charm of vinyls I guess.

Tang, i still have my records from the late 70's when i was a mere nipper and then some from the 80's. Some are downright embarassing. Some bring a smile. I just watched the original TopGun with my kids and then played them my soundtrack. Harold Faltermeyer rules!

on side 2. so far so good
can't wait to get to the 2LP set of outtakes/demos

Dope Lemon ?– Smooth Big Cat. Brand new album and it's damn fine even the vinyl with laser etching sounds pretty good and looks dope. It's cooler than the Jack White disc a few years back.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing