Aurender N20 an upgrade over a Innuos Zenth MKIIse?

Vangelis

Oct 11, 2011
This is a long shot but, I’m wondering if there are any N20 owners that previously were Innuos owners and experienced a performance improvement by moving to the Aurender. My specific goal, is to gain a sonic lift by replacing my Innuos Zenith MKII SE with the purchase of a N20. This Innuos is a older limited edition but it’s my understanding, that it still sounds better than the current MK3.

Tim F

Jun 11, 2018
Not a direct answer but it better be! I would highly advise you read up on what these units are under the hood. Sean Jacobs PSU‘s are good quality, the zenith also uses a low power cpu. Look at Pink Faun at your price range.

Reactions: thomask
Sep 10, 2022
Also interested! currently contemplating innous statement / pulsar and aurender n20

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing