CH Precision Announces New 10 Series

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
yes But L10 has external power supply while if you consider L1 with X1 price is around 34.500 + 17.000
yes but that is an option for the L1 and I dont know yet if they are also an option for the new series or how it integrates.
I think that everyone just needs to wait a bit without speculating about what we don't know. CH is a great company and I am sure they have a plan to try to make everyone happy and provide fair paths to upgrade or change if they want to.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I knew the L10 has external power supply and the price of 70.000 CHF is for both
Also this you can do mono buying a send L10 without board but include the external power supply

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear Tang problem is i would like now double P 10

This is a problem

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Dear Tang problem is i would like now double P 10

This is a problem
I thought we promised each other not to buy another piece of audio for at least a year.

Tang :)

Reactions: dan31

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I can promise because P 10 will be ready half of 2020,so after one year

zbub

Jun 27, 2013
Hello Elliot,
Will there be a C10 DAC?

And how about a D10 Transport/Player?
A bit worry that Esoteric doesn't want to sell their sacd tranaport mechanisms or charge a very high price.
The dCS Rossini Transport has to use a Denon mechanism
So it's worrisome for the future of CH Precision D1 too.

Many thanks!

Personally I would welcome a new, more updated DAC board for C1, considering C1 is 8, 9 years old already? Don't think I can afford C10, but I will consider new DAC boards.

zbub

Jun 27, 2013
I don't know anything other than what was in the press release however I am going to Munich for the show and will meet with Florian and Rafael as I always do and see what they have to say about the future plans.
On a personal note I wonder in a few years if any companies will be making CD drives as this doesn't seem to me to be a volume area of sales.

When I purchased D1/C1 my thought was getting the last transport I will ever need. I heard it from somewhere that CH purchased 500 Esoteric transports, so I have to assume there are still a bunch left for repair/replacements.
Even though the rest of the world don't buy transports and physical discs, I think the Japanese market is still robust enough, hence all the major players now have developed their own transport.

rsorren1

Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
Zbub, thanks for your interest in our products. While it is true that the C1 DAC is 8, 9 years old, many improvements have been introduced to the platform since it's inception. ALL C1 DACs are able to be upgraded without trade-in. Here is a list of upgrades available to C1/D1 owners:
1. HD Upgrade introduced in 2018 - We improved the digital output board of the D1, the connecting cable, and the digital input board of the C1. We introduced a new upsampling filter and digital filter in the C1. All C1s and D1s can be upgraded to HD without having to trade-in and the improvement in presentation is substantial. The upgrade can be done in the owners home in about an hour.
2. C1 Mono - We introduced the C1 mono in 2017. The C1 mono is three boxes: one for each DAC (L/R) and then a third control unit. All three boxes can add individual external power supplies (X1s) if desired. All C1s can be upgraded to C1 Mono without trade-in. This is the best digital platform we know how to build to date. It's presentation is stunning
3. T1 External Clock - introduced in 2017, the T1 external clock allows a D1/C1 with optional Clock Synch cards to be clocked by a highly accurate external clock source. A GPS option is available for the T1 that will correct any drift. A T1 would be an essential element for a C1 Mono DAC and provides an improvement to a C1/D1 system.
4. X1 External Supplies - these have been available for several years for our C1/D1. External power supplies improve the performance of the digital front-end even further by adding additional regulation.

So, we continue to innovate. We consistently try to offer these improvements to our owners without having to trade-in to protect initial investments.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Impressive the pre L10 inside with many big red capacitors
Will be impressiveFrom next week I will start to save money
Will be available from December and P 10 from half 2020

Reactions: Elliot G. and dan31

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Impressive the pre L10 inside with many big red capacitors
Will be impressiveFrom next week I will start to save money
Will be available from December and P 10 from half 2020
So you spend money this week and start saving next week?
You sure are enjoying the show.

"Tang. This speaker is really good for your second system."
How much?
"€230,000 you should give me your credit card."
Then,
"Tang. This Bugati is incredible."

Gian you are a cheerleader from hell.

Tang :D

Reactions: CKKeung

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Surely CH could have pushed these products up to 11 :p

heihei

VIP/Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm looking forward to all the cheap 2nd hand L1 & M1.1's coming onto the market!!

Reactions: the sound of Tao

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Nice meeting you Gianni and Marco. I hope you enjoyed the show it was a good one

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing