FS: Spectral DMA-90 Stereo Power Amplifier, Super Clean!

JmCamrn

Jan 4, 2015
I've decided to finally sell my beloved Spectral DMA-90 stereo power amplifier and thought I offer it to you guys first before going to eBay/Audiogon. It's in super clean condition and has had very little hours of play time in the past several years.

The amplifier is 100% original, never has been repaired, and is in perfect working condition. It has a few minor cosmetic marks due to age, mostly on the plastic RCA posts.

The sound is beautiful, lush, dynamic, and addicting. It's one of the best amplifier I've ever heard at any price.

My asking price is $1900 and that includes fully insured shipping within United States, professional packing (I no longer have the original box), and PayPal fee. I will consider shipping internationally for an additional charge.

I don't post much on this forum, but I can provide via PM my references for eBay, Audiogon, and Canuck. I have over 1000 (many international) transactions on eBay since 1997 with 100% feedback.

Pictures coming soon...

Pictures!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 49
More pictures!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 55

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing