Homeland Season 3 Official Trailer

3rd episode and we finally see a bald Brody. I would have preferred the story line to move faster as the suspense and the questions are gripping me. :D 9 more episodes. So short for a season for a story like this.

I felt like I needed Prozac after the 1st two episodes :)
Great acting though.
Cheers
Orb

Everybody I've spoken to is a bit let down by this season so far.

Bruce in PA

I miss the thrill! First and second season were full of nail biting cliffhangers. But something tells me this is the calm before the storm. Great acting as always.

Everybody I've spoken to is a bit let down by this season so far.

Bruce in PA

I have to agree. Season 3 has been a letdown thus far. Let's hope they are going somewhere with the daughters storyline after spending so much time with her in the first two episodes. Also, how is Carrie supposed to be taken seriously after acting like a complete nut job. I liked all of the twists and turns in Seasons 1 & 2 but so far the first three episodes of 3 have left me wanting for a meaningful storyline.

Well, the daughter part was a bit dragging, and as I mentioned, the whole 3 episodes were rather slow. I have to think the producers are doing it to pack the whole thing into 12 episodes; if it went faster they would have wrapped up in 6. And now we wonder what could spur a Season 4? Maybe it's Brody vs Saul, whose character is a strong point in this series, imo.

Well that was an unexpected twist that occurred this evening. Didn't see it coming.

Last edited:
I'll be watching within the hour too. :)

Finished the 4th episode. Well...it's still consistent with the first 3 episodes, still slow moving. Acting of Carrie superb.

saw episode 5. plot thickens.

Last edited:
yeh but where's Brody

I was wondering myself. he's only showed up once I think. but I may be getting used to him not being around. it's now the Carrie and Saul show, it seems.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing