Homeland Season 3 Official Trailer

But what could be going on in the story with Brody's daughter and her boyfriend. There has to be something as it has been in every episode of Season 3

yeah. too long too. like those scenes with dexter and Rita. I wanted to skip those scenes.

and I want to know why Brody ended up in south America too.

yeah. too long too. like those scenes with dexter and Rita. I wanted to skip those scenes.

and I want to know why Brody ended up in south America too.

and how did he get wounded

My girlfriend and I have just started Season 2. Very good show.

welcome aboard. you might even catch up with season 3 that is on going now. :)

Episode 6 done and we are half way through the whole season...

well I'm starting to agree with some of you that this season is a let down. No one cares where Brody is, his daughter is for whatever reason taking way too much time to develop that part of the story.

Last night was an interesting grisly ending and I am still trying to figure out why he went to his ex wife's house and did what he did as well as why he gave himself up. If this has spoilers in it please PM me as my wife and I couldn't figure those two things out last night

I'm more disappointed about the Brody thing and really can't understand this daughter thing either. but the Saul and Carrie show at least is still fine with me.

I'm not too clear on those 2 issues too and I'll read the synopsis on wiki as soon as it's posted. it usually clears up what I missed.

I'm more disappointed about the Brody thing and really can't understand this daughter thing either. but the Saul and Carrie show at least is still fine with me.

I'm not too clear on those 2 issues too and I'll read the synopsis on wiki as soon as it's posted. it usually clears up what I missed.

the only reason I can see him giving up is because he embezzeled $45M from his own terrorist regime

Last night was an interesting grisly ending and I am still trying to figure out why he went to his ex wife's house and did what he did as well as why he gave himself up.

I think the reason is quite shallow compared to what he did to the 2 people in the house. It had to do with getting back at Saul for their past activities in Iran. But the main question is, what happened now to Brody and is he coming back in the next 6 episodes? I can't stand more Dana in the next 6.

I think the reason is quite shallow compared to what he did to the 2 people in the house. It had to do with getting back at Saul for their past activities in Iran. But the main question is, what happened now to Brody and is he coming back in the next 6 episodes? I can't stand more Dana in the next 6.

She's one of the shows producers

I noticed too that each episode has a different writer. I wonder how the entire season's story line develops with so many different writers in the many episodes. I would think the the whole season is like a prolonged movie.

I noticed too that each episode has a different writer. I wonder how the entire season's story line develops with so many different writers in the many episodes. I would think the the whole season is like a prolonged movie.

It's not uncommon in these type of TV series to have a different writer and director for each episode

It's not uncommon in these type of TV series to have a different writer and director for each episode

you're right, steve. looking at dexter's info, different writers and directors per episode too.

The wait for Brody in a few hours. Episode 7.

Seems like they finally going to look for Brody, about time...

Well, I am beginning to adjust with life without Brody, in Homeland. At least the plot seems to be getting somewhere.

I think the storyline with Saul and Carrie is great and I thought that after episode 3 Brodie was going to be fitted in somewhere but no, Dana was getting the center of attention instead...

From everything I have read, no one watching the series is really missing him so one has to wonder whether Brody will be a key character going forward

Plus Quinn is now starting to feel a real dose of conscience so I wonder in what direction he is headed

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing