Lampizator announcement: launch of our all new TOTL HORIZON DAC

Tuckia

Jun 3, 2019
I got it ;) . Yeah, beast.

I’m glad the VC goes up numerically with SPL on the Horizon. Our Baltic 4 is configured the opposite, which is not satisfying. Wouldn’t it ring hollow if Spinal Tap said their amps go all the way up to zero? Or would that be plus 1?

I wish there was some better relevance to the number 63. Is that the average age of a Horizon owner? A barely passing grade in undergraduate quantum physics? An unknown highway that hasn’t been revisited? Regardless, 63 is now etched on my retinas from the brightest object in my night view. If only there were 6 more clicks available for a more satisfying result.

seatrope

Mar 9, 2017
I got it ;) . Yeah, beast.

I’m glad the VC goes up numerically with SPL on the Horizon. Our Baltic 4 is configured the opposite, which is not satisfying. Wouldn’t it ring hollow if Spinal Tap said their amps go all the way up to zero? Or would that be plus 1?

I wish there was some better relevance to the number 63. Is that the average age of a Horizon owner? A barely passing grade in undergraduate quantum physics? An unknown highway that hasn’t been revisited? Regardless, 63 is now etched on my retinas from the brightest object in my night view. If only there were 6 more clicks available for a more satisfying result.
If Lukasz were Musk we know that's what it would have been...

Reactions: Tuckia

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
We already concluded moons ago that perfect volume setting would be 69 :cool: :D
We just need the secret 66 volume setting to go with that for the best SQ…

Reactions: christoph

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing