Lampizator announcement: launch of our all new TOTL HORIZON DAC

My experience is DHL is great if you are retired, don't have a life, and can sit by the front door for three days straight waiting for them to grace you with their presence. With FedEx or UPS I know where everything is, and if necessary, redirect on my phone to an alternate address if I happen to be 1000 miles away that day.

I can. My DHL package was stolen. Probably by the carrier who claimed it was delivered. FedEx. Delivered one out of 2. Dell intervened and replaced it. It was promptly delivered by Fedx.

I can. My DHL package was stolen. Probably by the carrier who claimed it was delivered. FedEx. Delivered one out of 2. Dell intervened and replaced it. It was promptly delivered by Fedx.

Greg, everyone's experiences are different. This is all anecdotal stuff. What's your point here?

My experience is DHL is great if you are retired, don't have a life, and can sit by the front door for three days straight waiting for them to grace you with their presence. With FedEx or UPS I know where everything is, and if necessary, redirect on my phone to an alternate address if I happen to be 1000 miles away that day.
Tell the truth, if your not home u redirect to hide it from your wife :)

Tell the truth, if your not home u redirect to hide it from your wife :)
I won’t confirm or deny that claim as she may be doing research here:oops:. Still have suspicions that you are on her payroll;)
BTW, I may be traveling at the time, could I have the Horizon and Extreme drop at your place?

Reactions: pkaemmerer
BTW, I may be traveling at the time, could I have the Horizon and Extreme drop at your place?
Noooo, Rod will sell them in a day..

Reactions: Tuckia
Noooo, Rod will sell them in a day..

I think Lukasz set up the shipping where if you aren’t home it goes to the next person on the list.

Greg, everyone's experiences are different. This is all anecdotal stuff. What's your point here?
True but,
Once is an accident.
Twice is a coincidence.
Three times is a pattern.

Last edited:
I have made approx. 6000 shipments, half DHL half UPS and nothing ever was stolen or lost, twice the packake was kicked around but thats a low percentage. I think very highly about both these companies. I may add maybe 5 000 purchased items from ebay - also always correct.

It is suddenly raining Horizons!
Congrats to you both.
Great pics

The party is growing now. Hopefully everyone will post their impressions in this thread AND to post your tube set in the Horizon tube rollers thread Both threads will become a great source of information and data for new and existing owners.

Reactions: Golum and LampiNA
Can people post what stock tubes came with the Horizon you received?

Reactions: christoph and Stbo

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu