RMAF-Final Dinner Arrangements For Saturday October 13

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Thanks. I now have flights and hotel. Really looking forward to it!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hey to all coming. I have been bumping into
members at RMAF who are coming for dinner tomorrow. Many are of the impression that we are meeting in the lobby at 7:30 for dinner at 8:00.

Please be reminded that dinner is at 7:30 not 8:00!!!!!!

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Are we meeting at the lobby anyhow?

DonH50

Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 22, 2010
Monument, CO
Third year in a row other things have kicked me out at the last minute (school activity this afternoon, rehearsal tonight for tomorrow's service, per SWMBO as of last night). Probably better off without a techie at the table anyway. Enjoy! - Don

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Any chance someone can give me a lift? I'll be in lobby...

Ian Currie

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Just back from dinner and I want to thank everyone who attended for making it a fun evening for all. We had 32 attendees and it was great to put faces to names. Great stories abounded from all and it is a good feeling to know that such lasting friendships can be enkindled in this hobby.

Again my heart felt thanks to all

Finally I want to have a super shout out and thanks to our good friend and member here Bill Hart (whart) who has not only graced our board with his presence and knowledge but Bill is such a mensch that he called ahead to the restaurant and paid a substantial amount of money to buy drinks for everyone at the party.

Thanks again Bill and yes mep did have a drink on you ;)

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Just back from dinner and I want to thank everyone who attended for making it a fun evening for all. We had 32 attendees and it was great to put faces to names. Great stories abounded from all and it is a good feeling to know that such lasting friendships can be enkindled in this hobby.

Again my heart felt thanks to all

Finally I want to have a super shout out and thanks to our good friend and member here Bill Hart (whart) who has not only graced our board with his presence and knowledge but Bill is such a mensch that he called ahead to the restaurant and paid a substantial amount of money to buy drinks for everyone at the party.

Thanks again Bill and yes mep did have a drink on you ;)
I'm glad. I figured he's a two-fisted drinker in normal circumstances. Hope Floyd hooked up with you guys as well.
Best,
(as I live vicariously through others),
bill hart

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I'm glad. I figured he's a two-fisted drinker in normal circumstances. Hope Floyd hooked up with you guys as well.
Best,
(as I live vicariously through others),
bill hart

Yes thank you Bill for your most generous gift :) Next time you have to be there!

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Yes, thanks Bill. You missed a great get together.

Steve, we'll definitely have to get a bigger table/room next year!

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
You are all quite welcome, and though i appreciate the almost old fashioned courtesy of these thank-you's (i really do), it was a small, easy thing for me to do, given that I couldn't be there to share the fun. There are a whole lot of you (probably each and every one) that I want to meet in person; I've enjoyed corresponding with some of you offline already, SlowGeez, you and I are gonna be neighbors soon enough, too!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
It figures....someone's buying drinks and I miss it! Darn! :p.

What an absolutely wonderful gesture by Bill!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing