RMAF-Final Dinner Arrangements For Saturday October 13

You are welcome to ride there and back with Jane and me.

Herb

Post edited: Herb, I removed your cell phone numer as I feel you should contact them by PM

Steve,

You can add me for a count of one. I believe I can make the Dinner. I'm looking forwad to meeting some of you.

I will have room to transport up to three individuals.

I'm staying at the Denver Marriot.

Dre

If we can work out the timing I can video the Merriot crew before everyone leaves and post it up here! Everyone can say hi :)

Steve,

Are you going to have name tags for us folks or should we keep our RMAF badges with us? Just wondering because outside of Mike L, Sean A, JTinn, and maybe a few others, I probably won't know anyone else.

Dre

Speaking of name tags, my RMAF tag will say "slowgeezr", so if anyone sees my nametag, say hi! I haven't met anyone from this site, except for those that came from another site I peruse.

Wish I could be there. I would really like to meet you all. Maybe some pics could be posted identifying who everyone is?

John, there are some pics from last year's event somewhere here at the site, we had a great time!

Count me in!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing