Taiko Audio SGM Extreme : the Crème de la Crème

I placed an order, and am trying to pay with Transferwise, but I've encountered this error I've never seen before:

We cannot currently accept payments to this recipient.

Does anyone else have this issue?

I placed an order, and am trying to pay with Transferwise, but I've encountered this error I've never seen before:

We cannot currently accept payments to this recipient.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Yeah, transferwise / wise blocks accounts once a certain treshold is reached, think it’s 250K, we have one account left which hasn’t maxed out yet. E-mail us for the acc number.

Reactions: jelt2359
the DAC cable is offered up to 7m- is there any SQ penalty to get a longer one? As a longer length helps with placement flexibility...

Order placed :)

Thanks Emile!

I believe I asked you this question before, but I'm not sure I understood correctly.

It will be possible to send you back the Extreme for modification in order to include the battery power supply.

But it will keep the same design.

The power supply will power the Extreme internaly and the external switch as well.

Is this correct?

Do you already know what the dimensions of the case will be?
Correct, further details to be announced.

Reactions: SwissTom
I may have missed it but has there been price guidance yet on the router?

7m is the maximum length.. Longer requires an active cable which unfortunately severely degrades SQ (to fiber levels)…
Sorry what I meant was: is there any SQ benefit to choose 2m over 7m, for example?

Thanks! I will go with 7m then to maintain more flexibility with regards to placement.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing