Taiko Audio SGM Extreme : the Crème de la Crème

can Emile or Christiaan confirm that instructions come with as to how to run the script to make the card operational.Scripts to me are how many pills you take and how often and how many to dispense. This other "script" stuff is Greek to meo_O
I would hope Taiko provides a instructional video, this would certainly make things easier...

What shipping carrier is being used for US shipments?

Got my shipping notice! It's FedEx to the US.

Finally finished the WBF interview w/ Emile that Ron facilitated. Great stuff, learned a few new things about the upcoming products, the expertise Taiko has harnessed, and really just enjoyed hearing Emile's passion and brain power being articulated. And, I mean, is there a nicer guy on the planet as well?

Finally finished the WBF interview w/ Emile that Ron facilitated. Great stuff, learned a few new things about the upcoming products, the expertise Taiko has harnessed, and really just enjoyed hearing Emile's passion and brain power being articulated. And, I mean, is there a nicer guy on the planet as well?

I also enjoyed the interview and Emile's passion for making digital music reproduction as good as possible. Bravo.

I have to mention my surprise at seeing someone without grey hair, which we all know is rare in the audiophile community. :)

Having attended canjam in NYC last weekend, it was really notable how young the average attendee was. Clearly high end headphones are very popular with young potential audiophiles.

A visitor yesterday upon spotting my stereo system remarked ‘Oh, you’re not one of those OCD Audiophiles are you?’ To which I replied a firm ‘No’, although I wasn’t actually certain since I do conduct a lot of research about things in which I am interested - particularly so when considering a purchase of any significance. This relates primarily to guitars, cars, watches and audio equipment but carries over to anything above a certain price. My reasoning being that I hate to make a costly mistake.

Anyway, I Googled the term and was quite relieved to find that whilst I clearly am an audiophile, I am not an OCD Audiophile. I found this article quite amusing, especially the comments section and I do suspect a few of you on here after reading this. ;)

can Emile or Christiaan confirm that instructions come with as to how to run the script to make the card operational.Scripts to me are how many pills you take and how often and how many to dispense. This other "script" stuff is Greek to meo_O
We will provide an instruction manual for the installation of the Taiko Audio Network Card. I'm awaiting some information for this as we speak so that this should be ready before the units arrive. Not to worry, though, there is not much to it:)

Need some help/suggestions here. Never had this issue before. Tracks stop playing both files in the Extreme and same with Qobuz/Tidal. Disconnected my M12 Switch still doing it. Any suggestions? Reached out to support. I did a soft reboot about 5 days ago...Its not the network, getting very fast speeds, 450 down, 475 up on ipad, should be much fast to the Extreme...

Are you running the current versions of the back-end, scanner and control app?

Reactions: John T
Need some help/suggestions here. Never had this issue before. Tracks stop playing both files in the Extreme and same with Qobuz/Tidal. Disconnected my M12 Switch still doing it. Any suggestions? Reached out to support. I did a soft reboot about 5 days ago...Its not the network, getting very fast speeds, 450 down, 475 up on ipad, should be much fast to the Extreme...
Did you use the settings button to connect to network and also to see if you are logged into streaming (qobuz,Tidal and Idagio

What does “stop playing” mean? They start and then stop or they never start?

What does “stop playing” mean? They start and then stop or they never start?
In the middle of an album the track stops plays. But I think it might have been "version" related. Was prompted to do an update, Just did an update, fingers crossed.

Are you running the current versions of the back-end, scanner and control app?
David I think this may have been the issue, both are in sync now...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu