The WBF humor and joke thread.

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
An audioforum in heaven: Bonzo travels to listen to components and recommends, Marty crosses over the speakers and woofer, ddk sets up the analog, Amir does the measurements, Steve W moderates the activity

An audioforum in hell: Blizzard does the recommendations, Blizzard sets up the system, Blizzard posts about the experience, Spaz replies to it, Amir moderates the activity. Obviously no one sets up the analog

Hahahaaa!!!

Perhaps a better second part would be 'Blizzard replies to it, Blizzard moderates the activity' :p :p :p

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
A woman headed out the door upon leaving her audiophile husband...and another thing your speakers never sounded like I was in the presence of a live orchestra.
I lied.

Hmmm, doesn't feel like a joke to me :eek:

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
You mean your advice from the 2000 pages of HQP on computer audiophile, which Wisnon, I and many others have been running for years?

HAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
A man bought a new Mercedes to celebrate his wife leaving him and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive.

The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.

"There's no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.....Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car.

"It's been a long hard day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, I don't need the frustration or the overtime, so if you can give me a really good excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."

The guy thinks about it for a second and says, "Last week my nagging wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"

"Have a nice weekend," said the officer.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
If you are a lawyer, PLEASE disregard this post and move down to the next one.

Okay, here goes. Remember lawyers......you shouldn't be reading this from here on.....

Why are lawyers buried six feet under?

Because deep down, they are good people.

Tom

Reactions: Gregadd

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The lawyer jokes don't bother me.
[video]http://jokestersfamousquotes.yuku.com/topic/1037/Short-Lawyer-Jokes#.VsUErvkrLDc[/video]

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
These two kind of go together:

Husband goes with his wife to her high school reunion.

After meeting several of her friends and former schoolmates, they are sitting at a table where he is yawning and overly bored.

The band cranks up and people are beginning to dance.

There's a guy on the dance floor living it large, breakdancing, moonwalking, back flips, buying drinks for people, the works.

Wife turns to her husband and says, See that guy?

25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down.

Husband says: "Looks like he's still celebrating!!!

A Doctors Lecture

A Doctor was addressing a large audience in Tampa."The

material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed

most of us sitting here, years ago.

Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining.

Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be

disastrous, and none of us realizes the long-term harm

caused by the germs in our drinking water.

But there is one
thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have,or

will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that

causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the

front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
II'm glad you posted that. The fact is I did not find it funn at all. I was ready to launch into a defense of vinyl. I have some work to do.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Greg, when you listen to the entire video you discover the entire truth about our world, and to me it could be real funny or just the opposite...it depends.
Humor is like that in life...making fun of facts. ...As a reminder that taking ourselves seriously is the end of the end.
And that's the greatest tragedy because way too many people are taking things way too seriously and that affects everyone else around.
This guy looks serious (from the video), but is funny in the verity revealed, in a very casual way, without fanfare.

It is sad, our world, ISIS, people killing other people for listening to music, for not praying.
Nothing humor about someone killing someone else for his wallet.

Humor is not serious, it's funny. We a funny race. That video is funny. The audio world is sometimes very funny, and way too serious too. ...It depends...of the balance.

Q: Why is air a lot like sex?
A: Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Exactly.It reminds me how conservatives and liberals both claim the media is biased in favor of one and against the other.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
The beautiful blonde went into the bar and proceeded to flirt with a gentleman.

Smiling, and with a friendly voice, T.G.I.F. she said to him.

He was a bit confused and replied S.H.I.T.

Again she said T.G.I.F. while loosening her blouse as she smiled at him, and again he replied S.H.I.T.

T.G.I.F. she said. S.H.I.T. he replied.

Hey mister, I'm trying to be nice and you keep saying S.H.I.T.

He said that's right.

Sorry Honey, Its Thursday!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
It is...mostly liberal. Stats...90% of the people in major mass media are registered democrats...aka liberals.
Hahahaha! I knew you couldn't resist replying.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing