First Call For Third Annual RMAF Dinner

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This will be our Third Annual get together and as we did the two previous times, I have reserved the back room at The Bent Fork in Aurora, Co which is but a few miles from the Marriott Tech Center. The room has maximum seating capacity of 38 and last year we filled it.So first come, first served. As we did last year the restaurant will provide separate checks for each person in their party as long as they sit together and identify their party to their server. This allows for proper tipping.

The Bent Fork Grill

Category: American (New) [Edit]
12191 E Iliff Ave
Aurora, CO 80010
(303) 337-6600
http://www.bentforkgrill.com

Their menu is easily viewed online

I'm in for a party of three

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
One here.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
One here.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
+1 here. Thx for organizing!

mep

Apr 20, 2010
The numbers usually grow by leaps and bounds as RMAF approaches.

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
I would like to attend. Probably 2 of us. I am planning on having my auto there and can squeeze 2 in the back (Audi A3 S line)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Uno por favor!

mep

Apr 20, 2010
current tally is 16

Seating is going fast for this far out from the start date of RMAF. Sounds like those that don't commit early this year will be left out. Having been to the last two WBF dinners at the Bent Fork, I can assure everyone the food is very good, the service is very good, but the people you will meet simply trumps the first two.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Is there going to be a "combat pit" where internet adversaries can exchange fisticuffs in person instead of just snarking on the internet? It might provide a nice side betting profit center.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing