Munchen High end show 2022

I m going 19 - 22 may to the show in munchen

Who s going?
What brands you wanna hear ??

IMG_9857.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
at one point I was visiting I heard Pink Floyd's Ummagumma playing (those birdsongs)!

To this day the only PF song I can unequivocally say I enjoy despite them obviously being completely off their heads is "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict." :D

Edit: Picts are an indigenous Scottish people.

A question for all who visited both HE at MOC and Hifideluxe:

Did the systems at one of both venues sound better than at the other?

Thanks

Matt

No it was system/ set up dependent afaik .
The systems with Wadax digital had a clear digital advantage though .

I might go again next year , i enjoyed it quit a bit .
In Munchen you have a lot of designers in the rooms themselve showing of their creations which makes it special .
Herve deletraz was there in the Dart room together with the designer of the turntable .
The designer / owner of Totem i saw , Javier the designer / Ceo of Wadax etc

Last edited:
FM acoustics do often interesting comparisons with vs. without subwoofer, sometimes they play the sub alone without the main speaker to demo that it plays the lowest bass only.
Did they this year as well?
No they didnt while i was there .
They did play a large variety of music although mostly vinyl.
And certainly not always the easiest " audiophile " pressings .
Nice demo one of the best afaik

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing