New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

so with the season over and a new champion you can bet every team is now looking to 2022.........

NBA free agents: Team-by-team lists for 2021 and 2022

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Now that the Finals have concluded, on to other NBA topics near and dear to my heart.

Steve Ballmer, please move on from Kawhi. If he opts in for 1 more year, trade him. If he opts out count your blessings and move on.

The guy is poison.

Now that the Finals have concluded, on to other NBA topics near and dear to my heart.

Steve Ballmer, please move on from Kawhi. If he opts in for 1 more year, trade him. If he opts out count your blessings and move on.

The guy is poison.
I’m shocked. You have come over to the dark side.:eek: Having said that I agree with you 100%

Reactions: christoph

The guy is poison.
Trade him and it opens up so much money to look for talent or draft choices I wish the Lakers would do the same with LeBron. They aren’t going to win any more titles with him at the helm

Reactions: jadis and christoph
One day after the new champ is crowned it has begun

I like both but Kuzma is too inconsistent. Horton Tucker is young and has star potential.
"The Lakers' top requirement for a veteran point guard to pair with James and Anthony Davis is surely knocking down catch-and-shoot jumpers in addition to leading the offense when LeBron needs a break. Westbrook does NOT fit the bill."

I had to read that last line twice. :D

Reactions: jadis
Looks like Magic has become the inofficial mouthpiece of the now behind the scenes tamperer LeBJ :mad:
Looks like it, and since he is not officially connected with the Lakers, he cannot be fined nor disciplined.

Looks like it, and since he is not officially connected with the Lakers, he cannot be fined nor disciplined.
Exactly :mad:

Reactions: jadis
Looks like Magic has become the inofficial mouthpiece of the now behind the scenes tamperer LeBJ :mad:
And to think that the whole basketball world just saw how the Bucks won a title without resorting to super team syndrome.

Chris Paul has a player option to sign back in with the Suns for this coming season, worth $44m. It would be amazing to see him do a Gordon Hayward by opting out and re-signing a long term deal at age 36.

• Wow

For his efforts, Antetokounmpo was voted the 2021 Finals MVP and Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James congratulated the Greek Freak on his championship and award, via his personal Twitter account:

Salute & Congrats @Giannis_An34!! You earned that shit!!

And when he wins it, mostly with ***, it's his 'damn respect'. :eek:

• Haha
The only thing worse than giving up the farm for Westbrook is to do the same for Paul. IMHO their best years are behind them and I seriously doubt either would bring another Lakers championship.

CP3 looked like a field general in games 1-2 and lead the MVP ladder but they lost the next 4 games and Paul looked tired and ordinary. Lakers need trades as they have no serious draft choices.

I’d hate to see them trade Talen Horton-Tucker as he is young and I believe a future star. Kuzma and Schroeder are gone and I’d hate see see them trade Caruso as well

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I’m not noticing any buzz around the league as to KL. The Clipps might be stuck with him. If he really has a partial tear of his ACL I’m surprised there has been no surgical intervention.

I’m not noticing any buzz around the league as to KL. The Clipps might be stuck with him. If he really has a partial tear of his ACL I’m surprised there has been no surgical intervention.
He's had surgery, Steve.

Kawhi Leonard's mysterious knee injury has finally been revealed. The LA Clippers have announced Leonard suffered a partially torn ACL, and underwent successful surgery.

The Clippers have announced there is no timetable for Kawhi Leonard's return.

The season has barely been over a few days and already we are reading this........much to my amazement and disagreement the Lakers are rated 4th......

NBA Power Rankings, way-too-early edition: Where the Milwaukee Bucks and every team stand for 2021-22

and the Clippers have fallen to 9th which I also disagree with .......

The Clippers redeemed themselves for their 2020 bubble meltdown with a resilient run to the Western Conference finals, but they enter the offseason with uncertainty surrounding their future and that of Kawhi Leonard. The franchise player had surgery to repair a partially torn ACL, and it remains to be seen how much of next season he could miss. Also, Leonard has a player option in his deal and can become a free agent in August. Back in December, Leonard said, "Obviously, if I'm healthy, the best decision is to decline the player option. But that doesn't mean I'm leaving or staying." Serge Ibaka also has a player option. Reggie Jackson's playoff surge might have increased his value on the free-agent market beyond what the Clippers can give him. Paul George will need help to keep the Clippers in contention until Leonard returns (if he doesn't opt out and sign elsewhere). The Clippers can still use additional front-court depth and a point guard/leader who can improve their IQ/offensive efficiency.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu