New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Team USA seems to be circling the drain as they lose their first game in17 years. Seems that international basketball has also improved. Nothing is for sure anymore

US loses to France 83-76, 25-game Olympic win streak ends
France hands the United States its first loss in Olympic men's basketball play since 2004.

Doesn't look like the USA Olympic team is good this year. Wasn't concerned about the pre-Olympic losses but the loss in this game that counts is a problem.

Maybe Looney Tunes Space Jam Lebron will go to Tokyo to save the day. ;)

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Clippers and Lakers should both be looking to sign Spencer Dinwiddie.
Boggles my mind that the lakers are 4th in next season power rankings. Im looking once again to some lean years. Nothing will happen as long as LeBron is still playing. Lakers looking to bring in a bunch of over the hill players for a last hurrah which IMO is pipe dreaming. Too many great teams for the Lakers to even be considered IMO

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Boggles my mind that the lakers are 4th in next season power rankings. Im looking once again to some lean years. Nothing will happen as long as LeBron is still playing. Lakers looking to bring in a bunch of over the hill players for a last hurrah which IMO is pipe dreaming. Too many great teams for the Lakers to even be considered IMO
LeBron still counts for a lot....whether that's real or perceived is the question.

Clips have a similar issue with Kawhi - but he could be out for most of next season.

Call me crazy but I think the best result for the Clippers would be if Kawhi opts out and another team signs him - or opts in for a sign and trade. Mavs, Heat and Knicks are interested.

Mark Cuban may be the the one who takes on The Claw to pair with Luka. He doesn't always make good basketball decisions. :)

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Team USA seems to be circling the drain as they lose their first game in17 years. Seems that international basketball has also improved. Nothing is for sure anymore

US loses to France 83-76, 25-game Olympic win streak ends
France hands the United States its first loss in Olympic men's basketball play since 2004.

What's wrong with them? :eek:
Great players and great coaches, wtf :oops:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Im wondering if Westbrook will join the Nets....the triumvirate will be reunited along with Kyrie
That would be an absurd turn of events :D
But I think I hinted about something similar earlier in this thread ;)

Steve Williams

turning to the Olympics, I read this today. IMO Luka is destined for greatness. Get him some sidekick players besides Porzingis and the Mavs will be a force with which to contend. He will be league MVP for sure at some point....

Luka Doncic scores 48 in Olympics debut; Slovenia beats Argentina

The Mavs' superstar tied for the second-highest points total in men’s basketball history as Slovenia rolled to a win.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
turning to the Olympics, I read this today. IMO Luka is destined for greatness. Get him some sidekick players besides Porzingis and the Mavs will be a force with which to contend. He will be league MVP for sure at some point....

Luka Doncic scores 48 in Olympics debut; Slovenia beats Argentina

The Mavs' superstar tied for the second-highest points total in men’s basketball history as Slovenia rolled to a win.

Yep, he is a great player. If he gets himself into good shape he'll be even better....not that I should be calling anyone else chubby. :)

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Yep, he is a great player. If he gets himself into good shape he'll be even better....not that I should be calling anyone else chubby. :)
Sir Charles was a Chub and Phil will remember the guy who played for the Celtics about 10 years ago. Nickname IIRC was “baby”

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing