New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm not so sure on that one Phil. Both great players but totally different style of Play. I'd love to have both on my team but I would take Lillard over Middleton
He's all yours, Steve. ;)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Brooklyn is dangling two former Clippers, Landry Shamet and D'Andre Jordan. Landry is better than Luke Kennard and DJ has more left in the tank than Serge Ibaka.

Edit - meant that the Clippers should look at those two guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Will some owner really hire this guy as HC again. Perish the thought.....

Mike D'Antoni steps down as Nets assistant coach

Two-time NBA Coach of the Year reportedly will continue to explore future head coaching opportunities.

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

I wish Ben Simmons well. He is a terrific player but lost his will to win last year. Sixers have been shopping him in the manner with which the Rockets traded Harden but after his performance in the playoffs last year one has to wonder if the Sixers are pipe dreaming to get that same type of trade package for Simmons. I think that is going to be difficult to find a team with such assets that they would trade the farm for Simmons

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Will some owner really hire this guy as HC again. Perish the thought.....

Mike D'Antoni steps down as Nets assistant coach

Two-time NBA Coach of the Year reportedly will continue to explore future head coaching opportunities.

I'm guessing he will be hired sooner or later.

Steve Williams

The Clippers have the 25th draft choice but............

With Kawhi Leonard out, Clippers draft situation is hard to figure

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

I think this year's draft is filled with excellent players.

I see the Houston Rockets in a wonderful place this year pursuant to the Harden trade, much the same as the Pels were when they Traded AD to the Lakers for all of their young players and future draft choices. I look to the Rockets starting the season in a good way.

What for me will be interesting is to see how many teams look to go from 2 superstars to 3 as a means of staying competitive

Steve Williams

This is the kind of rumor I'd like to hear.

That would be a huge boost for the Celtics Phil. I watched hm play several times against the Lakers last year and they had nothing in their arsenal that could defend Beal. He has one of the best shots in the league IMO

Steve Williams

For me the biggest story has yet to unfold and that is whether Ballmer will turn his back on KL and package KL along with their draft pick. I have never been a Clippers fan because I have always felt they had made dumb decisions along the way. I thought PG and KL would bring a ring to the Clipps in their first year only to see them ousted and doc was gone. This year KL injury sealed their playoff fate BUT I truly saw some greatness in the playoffs without him. Reggie Jackson IMO is one player the Clipps need to re-sign but as far a KL I just find he brings no Kharma to the team and is not one to ii aspire by words or emotions. The team never rallied around him but rather PG, who is clearly the team leader. KL just never brought the team together. I was dismayed seeing him with his family in one of the boxes and not on the team bench cheering his team on.

Greatness in the NBA is spelled in many ways and on the court KL is truly great but as a team player and leader together with his load management is enough to turn off many of his team mates.

Lakers have been my team for the past 40 years but truthfully if the Lakers fizzle I would want another LA team to cheer for and if Ballmer sees the light he could pull of a Harden-esque type deal that will bring a lot of young talent to the Clippers. This for me is something I wish the Lakers would do and trade James for the same type of deal while he is still worth something, James sure sells tickets to fill the arena for every home and away game but the Lakers window I believe has closed while James is on the team. Knowing this will never happen turns my head towards the Clippers and I hope they become the turnaround team this year and finally make it to the finals where I would definitely find myself cheering for the Clipps.

And for Mike's sake, don't say KL to the Lakers for James ( BTW looking at both teams now, I feel that James on the Clippers would help to get them to the finals as is but that trade will never happen ...thankfully :eek:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That would be a huge boost for the Celtics Phil. I watched hm play several times against the Lakers last year and they had nothing in their arsenal that could defend Beal. He has one of the best shots in the league IMO
My feelings exactly, Steve.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing