New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Heat will be traveling to Milwaukee for round 1. Butler took over in the last 5 minutes and the Bulls couldn't respond. The Heat has that championship pedigree in their coach so they are not to be taken lightly.

I can’t see the heat beating a well rested Bucks team
It will be a huge upset if they do, Steve. Heat practically have the same lineup as they did last season when they went all the way to Game 7 with the Celtics, with that long missed 3 by Butler that would have carried them to the Finals. Bucks are playing fluid basketball, but Middleton is still a question mark with a knee injury suffered 2 weeks ago and has not been in practice. Again, he is a very important part of the Bucks, as we all know.

Here’s an interesting thought re the play in rounds

FWIW. in both EC and WC the 7 and 8 teams finished 7th and 8 th. So what was the purpose of the play in round:oops:

Here’s an interesting thought re the play in rounds

FWIW. in both EC and WC the 7 and 8 teams finished 7th and 8 th. So what was the purpose of the play in round:oops:
Good point. Silver apparently wants more revenues.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Finally management has something to say about Zion.......what a malingerer....

The Pelicans’ season ended Wednesday night with a loss to Oklahoma City in a Western Conference play-in matchup that was also the 46th straight game missed by Williamson since he injured his right hamstring on Jan. 2.

The day before the game, Williamson said he was no longer injured but added that he was not ready to play because he didn’t “feel like Zion. ”

Pelicans VP David Griffin addresses Williamson's health challenges

Pelicans' Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin speaks on Zion's overall health.

Reactions: christoph
Finally management has something to say about Zion.......what a malingerer....

The Pelicans’ season ended Wednesday night with a loss to Oklahoma City in a Western Conference play-in matchup that was also the 46th straight game missed by Williamson since he injured his right hamstring on Jan. 2.

The day before the game, Williamson said he was no longer injured but added that he was not ready to play because he didn’t “feel like Zion. ”

Pelicans VP David Griffin addresses Williamson's health challenges

Pelicans' Vice President of Basketball Operations David Griffin speaks on Zion's overall health.

So now he's not cleared to play even 3 on 3. That must be longest running pulled hamstring I've ever seen in the NBA. As I've read before, the management seems to treat his injuries with kids gloves. They are protecting their investment for the next 4 years. Yet, 2 key players played through injuries. Meaning they were cleared to play?

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams
Sixers easily go 1 up on Nets. Can’t see that series going more than 5-6

Big game up next. Celtics at home to Atlanta. I enjoy watching Trae Young play but the Celts should have no problem closing out that series

Reactions: jadis
Warriors playing great ball, as I expected, which is their playoff mode. Experience is on their side.

Kings have no superstar as a go to guy. It will be amazing if they can pull this off.

Warriors playing great ball, as I expected, which is their playoff mode. Experience is on their side.
With Wiggins back they are playing like champions

• Love
Reactions: christoph and jadis
I would have bet money that the Cavs would have beaten the Knicks today but the upstart Knicks steal home court advantage.It has been a long time since a Knicks team have been anything meaningful

Reactions: christoph and jadis
What a game at Sacramento where the GSW gave up there big lead and there has been nothing but 3's from each team with many lead changes
Presently Kings are playing tough and lead 119-114 with 3:00 left in game

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing