SOtM sNH-10G Switch : Mods & Tweaks!

Is this Amphenol SF-SFPP2EPASS-002 cable the right version to buy?

Hi Blake:
As I was about the first person to be championing the Amphenol SkewClear DAC cables--I can tell you that yes, that's the one you want! :cool:
Cheers,
--Alex C.

Is this Amphenol SF-SFPP2EPASS-002 cable the right version to buy?

Yes, I have had them in my system for 4 weeks now on Torben's suggestion and they are not coming out.

Reactions: Blake
Thanks Alex and RoT! Then I'll buy a couple, one for each system. I've been using the Cisco, but, the world moves forward!

Reactions: Republicoftexas69
I've added a third daisy-chained switch in the speaker system.

Sablon ethernet at the wall to first Sotm 10G, then Cisco (to be replaced with Amphenol) > Sotm 10G > Sablon ethernet > Ansuz switch > Stealth Audio Black Magic v.21 ethernet to the streamer.

For the headphone system, I am still just running the 2 daisy-chained Sotm 10G switches, connected with Cisco (to be replaced with Amphenol), Sablon ethernet and also a Sotm Iso Cat7 filter thrown in for good measure.

Stealth Black Magic.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu