Zero Distortion: Tango Time

Talk of frequency says more about the multiple attacks on Peter than it does about me.
This is a creditable point.

I'm not the one talking about clubs or tribes. If you cannot see how this puts people in groups and pits them against one another -- all for the sake of scoring points -- then you are more naive than you appear. Virtually all active posters do not do this, although you are one in a handful of exceptions ( "It is unfortunate that in today's world people seemingly reflexively label as a "cult" any group with which they disagree.)

This is too easy... You accuse me of what you wrote in the above quote? Often supporting one with whom you agree, what you claim yourself to do? Talk of frquency says more about the multiple attacks on Peter than it does about me. I will continue to support Peter where I agree with him.

Spot on, Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: Argonaut and tima
In my opinion there is no David cult. It is unfortunate that in today's world people seemingly reflexively label as a "cult" any group with which they disagree.

Cult is not the word I feel. But it does feel like purgatory in some of these threads, teetering on the edge of hell. I am lost to where people are finding weight on certain subjects yet the profuse continuation of discussing something (?), seems to just be bait for drama. Page after page of learning nothing at all is getting silly.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu