American Sound, "The Absolute Nothing"

No. How is this relevant to the discussion? I haven’t commented on their sonics here.

I was just curios if you heard them. You seem to be suggesting that people modify speakers to improve their sound. These were modified because there was no existing baffle. I was hoping you could report on how they compare to original complete Eurodyns or even other modified ones. That is all.

I was just curios if you heard them. You seem to be suggesting that people modify speakers to improve their sound. These were modified because there was no existing baffle. I was hoping you could report on how they compare to original complete Eurodyns or even other modified ones. That is all.

And I was telling you baffle was made to a different spec and presented with more baffles to change sound. Yet you seem to be interested in your talking points. The speaker was modified. You want to dishonestly keep on this discussion instead of just admitting you had no idea what you were talking about in terms of original vintage Vs mods.

Gentlemen, can we please add a touch more class to the thread? Also, let's lose the "groups" and name calling of said groups. We are better than this.

The ignore feature works wonders, if someone irks your nerve. I highly recommend using it for the betterment of the forum as a whole. Thank you.

Tom
For some reason i can't see Tom's posts anymore :oops: Oh yes, now i remember why !;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu