Anyone with big, high current amplifier(s) find a power conditioner that doesn't destroy the amplifier's virtues? Is it even possible? Which Ones?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Please let me know what is your grounding scheme?
you ground the amplifier to the Torus?
Hi...nothing too special. It worked, and I did not seek to optimize. Both of the units are connected to the Tripoint Troy. I am aware of the fact that some find the science behind it makes 0 sense. All I can say is that (for some odd reason) listening to complex choral music, I can understand certain words better with Troy connected than when it is not connected...no idea why, but that seems like a half-decent test for a non-techie like me. So I have left it that way.

The Power Line Conditioner GigaWatt PC-2 EVO+ supplies the T + A M10 monos. They draw a lot of electricity. At the top, an M10 can provide up to 1,500W at 2 ohms. And no, there is definitely no loss of performance.

I think the construction is excellent. A beautiful piece of industrial design.

Of course there is always something to improve. I had the power supply modified by fis Audio. A Furutech FI-06 NCF socket was installed and the power switch was deactivated.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high-end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing