KLAudio returns - new KD-CLN-LP200T RCM

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Wondering if anyone has had contact with KLAudio recently? I am interest in purchasing a 200T. I have emailed and called. I have left messages and sent emails over the last 8 days. No response. Making me reconsider my purchase. Thanks for any info.
Not recently as in this week, but five months ago they were very responsive in repairing a brand new but dead on arrival (due entirely too shipping damage) original version of the record cleaning machine which I purchased from Acoustic Sounds in 2019 but never opened until March.

djsina2

May 30, 2019
Not recently as in this week, but five months ago they were very responsive in repairing a brand new but dead on arrival (due entirely too shipping damage) original version of the record cleaning machine which I purchased from Acoustic Sounds in 2019 but never opened until March.
Also responsive when my new 200T arrived with a scratch on the front. I went through Acoustic Sounds who quickly got a new front panel from Klaudio.

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Wondering if anyone has had contact with KLAudio recently? I am interest in purchasing a 200T. I have emailed and called. I have left messages and sent emails over the last 8 days. No response. Making me reconsider my purchase. Thanks for any info.
AFAIK it is only sold through Acoustic Sounds. Might be wrong but that was my impression when talking with Peter...

rich121

Dec 10, 2017
Washington State
AFAIK it is only sold through Acoustic Sounds. Might be wrong but that was my impression when talking with Peter...
Yes, new units only available thru Acoustic Sounds as per contract, but Klaudio does sell 'refurb' units direct from their US warehouse for a good discount, when available.
I purchased mine as a 'refurb' last June with full warranty. Only a 1.5 hour drive from my home to pick it up at the main office/warehouse, so no shipping worries. Also got a good look at the business.
Will be very convenient when it will need maintenance as I can just drop it off and pick it up.

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Yes, new units only available thru Acoustic Sounds as per contract, but Klaudio does sell 'refurb' units direct from their US warehouse for a good discount, when available.
I purchased mine as a 'refurb' last June with full warranty. Only a 1.5 hour drive from my home to pick it up at the main office/warehouse, so no shipping worries. Also got a good look at the business.
Will be very convenient when it will need maintenance as I can just drop it off and pick it up.
Did you get to see the listening room? Pretty cool space. I'm local too.

rich121

Dec 10, 2017
Washington State
Did you get to see the listening room? Pretty cool space. I'm local too.
No, they were having Emplyee meeting and Tim was limited as he was in charge at the moment. Got to see the offices and the testing room... would have loved to have seen the listening room and all the custom gear.

Reactions: Solypsa

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Jun 28, 2023
Congratulations on this great review, Peter!

I don't know anybody who has your machine (including me) who doesn't think that it is the best record cleaning machine ever made.
Thank you, Ron. We will be receiving reviews for our new turntable, Magnezar. I will share them with you once they are available."

Reactions: Ron Resnick

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing