My visit to CH Precision

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Despite that the Law of Diminishing Returns will kick in, I am sure some crazy audiophiles will proceed to multiple boxes of L10/M10.
:rolleyes:

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
I know you are poking fun Howie but CH is not one of the companies that grinds it owners through changing the gear every year or two. They are not discontinuing anything just adding a new state of the art amp and preamp. The thing i like about them and so do my clients os if you want to upgrade or improve you DO NOT have to sell your gear and loose money you can just add to the system with a power supply or go to mono components. This is not true with most audio companies. with the introduction of the 10 series they will have two different series of gear and an ability to trade up from one to the other. IMHO this is a good thing and I am unaware of anyone else that does this with maybe one or two exceptions.
My clients and I are excited at the opportunity to see what the guys have accomplished and how far the pushed the envelope.
Ellliot
Of course Elliot. I might be considering a P1 soon as I run out of phono inputs...

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Of course Elliot. I might be considering a P1 soon as I run out of phono inputs...
good choice as to once you buy one of their pieces you never have to sell it just add more boxes LMAO

Reactions: howiebrou

Mini-Me

Sep 8, 2020
Pretty cool report...I wish I could attend the visit at CH Precision. The Lausanne region is one of our favorite vacation areas. Nice vinyards there also...besides nice amps...

Reactions: goodsource

Bogan88

Aug 12, 2020
I guess for demanding speakers the better choice will be M1.1 monos rather than M10 stereo??

(apples to apples prices-wise)

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
I guess for demanding speakers the better choice will be M1.1 monos rather than M10 stereo??

(apples to apples prices-wise)
either of them will drive anything. The best choice is always the one that sounds better. One would expect the M10 to best the previous amplifier/amplifiers. This as far as I have been told is going to be the case. We shall see shortly but my expectations is the M10 will do that and handily.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing